Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 Sleepyhead Brick - No detailed data
Question 
Airsense 10 Sleepyhead Brick - No detailed data
I can't seam to find this in any past threads. I have an Airsense 10 CPAP with Autoset. I have also installed the latest Sleepyhead software. 
I have used the machine with the SD card installed for the past 6 nights. The data in Sleepyhead says "compliance only". Is there a way to get the 
flow rate info? I see others that have it enabled and they have posted screenshots.

My info below. Using Mac OSX

[attachment=8888]

[attachment=8889]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 Sleepyhead Brick - No detailed data
You either have the Airsense 10 CPAP which is a brick, or the Autoset, which as data ans auto adjusting pressure. The Elite is also fixed CPAP pressure,but has data. If the word CPAP is under Resmed on the front of the machine, you might be able to complain and return it. If you can have your doctor prescribe the Elite or Autoset, the DME must honor the change. Meanwhile, I think you got the brick. I see you have made pressure adjustments, but do you have a minimum and maximum pressure setting or Autoset mode?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the quick response. Yes on the front of the machine it says "CPAP". Are all CPAP A10s "bricks' or just my particular one? 
Any advise on how to explain to the doc that I want to be able to see my detailed data and how I know it's a brick in order to exchange?
Post Reply Post Reply
AirSense 10 Cpap is a “brick,” can only give you Compliance data.

AirSense 10 AutoSet and AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her are “data capable.”

AirSense 10 Elite is a fixed pressure “data capable” machine.

It would be in your best interest to return this machine and ask the doctor to write a new perscription for an AirSense 10 AutoSet.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_choices
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well that stinks! I appreciate the info! I have had it just over 90 days and was assuming the compliance data was the only data available during the compliance period and would be fully available afterwards. Maybe I will have some luck with the a new prescription. I also was assuming it was the Auto one since everything I use is on “auto” except fixed pressure. That may be the reason its take me so long to get acclimated to it. Still have a hard time breathing.
Post Reply Post Reply
You have fixed pressure, but you also have an EPR setting. Exhale Pressure Relief can be turned on and set to full time at settings of 1 to 3 which corresponds to centimeters of pressure relief during exhale. Your pressure has been at 5 or 6 which is very low. I will suggest a pressure of 8.0 with EPR at 2. Give it a try and let's see if it feels better. That will give you an inhale pressure of 8 and exhale at 6.

Did you have a titration study to determine your CPAP pressure? If not, then it's likely your doctor intended you to have auto cpap. In any case, neither you or your doctor can figure out why you are having trouble adapting. That should be enough for him to specify Autoset.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is a link to Resmed Airsense 10 identification:
https://www.apneaboard.com/cpap-machine-...ine-resmed
[Image: ResMed-AirSense-10.png]
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 87 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 244 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 234 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 334 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,688 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 553 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Confused regarding AirSense 11 data reporting markcs 13 1,852 08-28-2023, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.