Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 accessories??
Airsense 10 accessories??
I'm getting a new CPAP to replace my S9.

Will my S9 Climateline tube and DC/DC convertor work with the Airsense 10?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 accessories??
I think you're out of luck on both counts, but I'm not sure.

Be sure to get the AirSense 10 Elite or better, not the AirSense 10 CPAP model. The AirSense 10 CPAP collects much less therapy data than the Elite.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-14-2015, 08:52 PM)tokyo43 Wrote: I'm getting a new CPAP to replace my S9.

Will my S9 Climateline tube and DC/DC convertor work with the Airsense 10?

Thanks
[Image: Accessories_ClimateLine-Air_heroimage.jp...23X169.png]
AirSense 10 Climate Line Air heated tube

The A10 heated tube is completely different than S9 heated tube, also the connector plug of the power supply that goes in the machine is different too. You can still use S9 power cord, SlimLine tube and the filters

As for getting a new AirSense 10, I recommend "AutoSet for Her", I got the regular AutoSet as the price was right but given a choice "AutoSet for Her" is #1 choice without any doubt. See the clinical manual (available via email from the link at the top of the page) for the information
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. It's too bad about the DC/DC convertor as I have never used it. They're sending me the Autoset model. I thought the Autoset for Her had algorithms tuned for females? At least that's what I read.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-15-2015, 01:28 PM)tokyo43 Wrote: Thanks. It's too bad about the DC/DC convertor as I have never used it. They're sending me the Autoset model. I thought the Autoset for Her had algorithms tuned for females? At least that's what I read.
AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her offer 3 choices of therapy .... 3 machines in one
1- CPAP
2- Autoset
3- AutoSet for Her

AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is the only machine in AirSense 10 series reports RERA in all 3 modes, all others don't

Cost wise, same price as the regular AutoSet but packed with some extra nifty useful features, the more ... the merrier
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I got a new Airsense 10 and had to throw out my S9 climateline tube as it won't plug in, but the S9 slim tube works.

By the way it's a great machine, much easier to refill the humidifier and check its water level.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmm - my AirSense 10 Autoset is not the For Her, but I see my RERAs on sleepyhead. Perhaps I have newer firmware or some such...

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-25-2015, 06:03 PM)parkerdt Wrote: Hmm - my AirSense 10 Autoset is not the For Her, but I see my RERAs on sleepyhead. Perhaps I have newer firmware or some such...

Dave
My A10 AutoSet does not report RERAs, also the clinical manual say ... only A10 AutoSet for Her report RERAs

ResMed seemed listened to what we're saying and did some changes to later models
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, I think so - mine is new (5/22/2015) and definitely reports RERAs
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine didn't have any RERA info but I only used it one night. It apparently was damaged in shipping and had the electronics burn smell. So, I have a Respironics loaner until my replacement comes in next week. I thought maybe the Sleepy head program just couldn't read that info for the For Her part, but now thinking back, that info wasn't even in my sleep report on the machine and it should have been.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Cheap accessories for masks periksson 1 503 06-20-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: RNeil
  Medicare and CPAP Accessories oneeyeopen 5 770 06-04-2023, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Doublereeder2
  [Equipment] Need help choosing between Airsense 10 C2C or regular Airsense 10/11 dabrat76 10 1,626 03-16-2023, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dabrat76
  Airsense 11: SmartStart is Off, but Airsense keeps turning on by itself kklein 4 3,489 03-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: kklein
  do all listed suppliers accept insurance for accessories, masks, etc hELpMePls2023 4 570 01-22-2023, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Lucid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.