Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 autoset for her purchase
Airsense 10 autoset for her purchase
Has anyone purchased an Airsense 10 Autoset for Her recently?  It seems to me to be a good deal now that its been replaced with the 11.
Unfortunately they seem to be hard to find now.
I am paying out of pocket and since I have read that theres little difference with the more expensive 11, makes sense to buy it.

But of course only if I can find one !

thanks
Ellen
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 autoset for her purchase
Any Pap machine in the ResMed A10 line has been increasingly hard to find. And if you do locate a new one, you will pay prime price.

Since you're paying out of pocket, start looking at the online suppliers or the used market like
Supplier #2. Also search places like Marketplace, DotMed, Craig's List, etc.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much... Supplier #2 does have exactly what I was looking for refurbished. Now to figure out how to get a prescription, doctors appt not until Sep. :-(
Post Reply Post Reply
do you have your prescription for your DS BiPAP? that would work.

If you don't ask your Dr. for a copy of it.

Ask for a Rx for a BiLevel to replace your DS
Post Reply Post Reply
yes, thanks - I tried to get the prescription today but its 5 years old and they insisted I have a new appt .. but they did move it to July and virtual so I am willing to wait.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your PCP can also prescribe, if they're willing to cooperate with you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine chooses not to as she is not familiar with sleep medicine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 19 351 49 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Just Diagnosed - Advice Required on What to Purchase Dazkd1969 0 53 Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Dazkd1969
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 106 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 837 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,516 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 167 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.