Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 autoset wifi
Airsense 10 autoset wifi
Hi Community, I bought my airsense 10 autoset when I was on a trip to Canada. I work and live in the middle east, since I got back the Wifi is not working so I was wondering if there is a specific firmware for this region so I can set it up? Otherwise I am unable to get my data on Myair mobile app.

Thank you,
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 autoset wifi
Hi nino1971,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question, good luck to you with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.
Really hoping to find a solution cause its important for me to make a follow up and its been annoying so far to get used to the CPAP Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day nino1971. Welcome to Apnea Board.

I suspect you're out of luck with MyAir. Based on other members' experience it seems that the app is only supported in the country of purchase. It's actually a mobile phone connection, not wifi, so Resmed have an arrangement with phone carriers in each country (and there's no roaming facility).

My recommendation is to download and use the free software #SleepyHead which will work anywhere and will give you far more information than MyAir. You need a "real" computer to run it, not a phone or tablet.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks DeepBreathing for the reply and info.
The seller never told me this knowing that I paid the full amount (cause cpap in Canada are paid by insurance/medical health) so seems I was a good catch. Thats unfortunate. Sad
I emailed them and still waiting for an answer hoping that maybe they have a solution.
Post Reply Post Reply
By a sd card and insert it into the machine the download sleepyheard to you comupter. That is what i do as my wifi dose not work here.
Post Reply Post Reply
The "Myair" information is so limited and the scoring so poorly implemented so as to make it nearly useless. Get up to use the restroom, answer the door, or take a nap in the afternoon and it knocks your score down.
The only thing it is good for is tracking usage, and notifying you of large leaks and AHI.. all of which are displayed on the screen.

The Sleepyhead software provides MUCH more information, and it is quite revealing how it can reveal problems that MyAir does not reveal.

The primary purpose of the internal CDMA modem is for reporting to your DME or sleep doc for compliance requirements. The MyAir app is provided so people will feel better about "Big Brother" watching your machine. Since you are self-funded, that is not an issue, and indeed many people on this forum put their Autoset into "Airplane Mode" so it will not phone home and use only Sleepyhead.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
If I was you, I wouldnt waste time trying to get the modem to work. If the machine works fine otherwise I wouldnt even take the 5 minutes to swap the machine out (and risk getting a machine with a defect so you can use the myAir app? no way). The modem is there for doctors to make setting changes remotely and to confirm compliance info. a lot of people turn the modem off (putting it into airplane mode) and complain that the device keeps reminding them it is in airplane mode. So many Airsense users would be happy to be in your situation.
Post Reply Post Reply
Does Resmed ever send firmware/software updates over the cellular connection? I'm getting my Airsense 10 autoset on Friday and after paying out of pocket and I don't need to send my data in for a compliance check. I'd like to put mine in airplane mode too but would I be missing anything? For my doctor visits, I'll either take in the chip or show him Sleepyhead data.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use the sd card and have not seenany changes on my settings except that i have made.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 52 1,369 Yesterday, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 194 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 993 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 206 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 272 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley
  Dreamstation II -> AirSense 11 AutoSet todivefor 10 709 02-23-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: drwoodr
Grin [Equipment] JOY! I've been swapped to a ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet (from a SEFAM S.Box) dbcpap 9 1,302 02-12-2024, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.