Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 cell service not good enough
RE: Airsense 10 cell service not good enough
It's so weird to me that the DME would call asking why you're not using it.

I've never had a pharmacy call me and ask if I'm using my asthma inhaler.

If you want to give them the data, you're welcome to, by any means you want. But if you don't want to, you don't need to.

Your insurance may (or may not) require proof of compliance in order for them to pay the DME for your machine. But that's not an every day transmission of data.

P.S. Not all insurance companies require compliance. Mine does not. When I asked them about it, they laughed at me and said if they required it they would have no patients with machines.
Post Reply Post Reply
We are on Medicare and we know that we have to have a compliance report but more importantly a face to face visit with our doctor where they sign off that the compliance is done and that the therapy is needed and helping. None of this should be a problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-29-2020, 03:21 PM)a2wheelerte Wrote: We are on Medicare and we know that we have to have a compliance report but more importantly a face to face visit with our doctor where they sign off that the compliance is done and that the therapy is needed and helping. None of this should be a problem.

Ah!  Then you can just bring your SD card (or a copy of it) when you see your doctor face to face.
Post Reply Post Reply
My primary Dr. was clueless about compliance requirements and she was the one who suggested the sleep study. She knows now.
Post Reply Post Reply
My new Resmed for Her came without an SD card. I asked them about it and they said I didn't need it. Apparently I don't need to check in, or they check on me for this machine. Got it through Medicare but had perfect compliance for 5 years on my old machine and my info from them says no compliance needed. We only have one gray bar showing on our two Resmed machines (his and hes) and doubt they could monitor us anyway.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea [CPAP] New to CPAP, Good So Far! TWINDAWN 2 71 Yesterday, 04:30 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 204 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 615 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 148 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 177 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
  [CPAP] Started to feel good, then woke up feeling HORRIBLE TiredDude 4 807 02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: TiredDude
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.