Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 didn't record everything
The night before last I was up for 1½ hours with a stuffed up nose.
When I went back to bed I put my mask on and went back to sleep. The as10 started and I slept for a few more hours. When I got up I look at the screen report and it only showed 4h 30min, so I downloaded and sure enough that was all it recorded.

I had the same thing happen one other time but on that occasion I had gone into clinical mode to change epr.

Last night it looks like it's back to normal.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
One or two nights occasionally not recording can happen. However, if there is a pattern, you may have a corrupted SD card. That's what happened with mine. I was certain, a couple of weeks ago, that I had slept longer than it indicated. The SD card wasn't working right - the data was all there though. Lincare gave me a new SD card. I have all the old data on Sleepyhead, so not an issue and got the replacement early enough for my appointment next week, so no worries.
Post Reply Post Reply
From the chart, it shows one session of 4:30 and a second of 8 minutes (from 04:48 to 04:56). Is it possible you turned the machine off very soon after starting the second session (possibly without realising it)? Alternatively, do you use smart-start which might have turned it off?
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

(07-11-2016, 10:50 PM)DeepBreathing Wrote: From the chart, it shows one session of 4:30 and a second of 8 minutes (from 04:48 to 04:56). Is it possible you turned the machine off very soon after starting the second session (possibly without realising it)? Alternatively, do you use smart-start which might have turned it off?

It s is in smart on/off.
I can't remember if the machine was running when I woke up around 0630. Bit I think I would have noticed if it wasn't blowing when I took the mask off. I have always woke up when it has stopped on other occasions.
Everything has been recorded since so I'll just keep n eye on it.
Post Reply Post Reply
That sounds like my ASV. Today I went to the sleep doc for the first time since getting it and she scolded me after looking at the uploaded data - wasn't I told not to come until after at least 30'days of use? Why was I there after only 22 days? Um, I've been using it since June 6.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make the A10A for Her record to SD HalfAsleep 20 504 10-05-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  AirSense 10 auto for Her versus airsense S10 auto car54 1 176 09-28-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet APAP vs ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her SingerWang 11 1,197 04-04-2017, 12:07 AM
Last Post: JamesW
  Video camera to record sleeping RichardVT 7 1,104 12-17-2016, 05:11 PM
Last Post: RichardVT
  failure to record 2nd part of night Beej 10 691 12-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Last Post: sonicboom
  Resmed Airsense 10 CPAP data versus Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset data David P. 4 1,713 10-29-2016, 08:42 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  New AHI Low but Didn't Feel That Great holden4th 1 557 09-09-2016, 04:59 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing