Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 didn't record everything
Airsense 10 didn't record everything
The night before last I was up for 1½ hours with a stuffed up nose.
When I went back to bed I put my mask on and went back to sleep. The as10 started and I slept for a few more hours. When I got up I look at the screen report and it only showed 4h 30min, so I downloaded and sure enough that was all it recorded.

I had the same thing happen one other time but on that occasion I had gone into clinical mode to change epr.

Last night it looks like it's back to normal.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 didn't record everything
One or two nights occasionally not recording can happen. However, if there is a pattern, you may have a corrupted SD card. That's what happened with mine. I was certain, a couple of weeks ago, that I had slept longer than it indicated. The SD card wasn't working right - the data was all there though. Lincare gave me a new SD card. I have all the old data on Sleepyhead, so not an issue and got the replacement early enough for my appointment next week, so no worries.
Post Reply Post Reply
From the chart, it shows one session of 4:30 and a second of 8 minutes (from 04:48 to 04:56). Is it possible you turned the machine off very soon after starting the second session (possibly without realising it)? Alternatively, do you use smart-start which might have turned it off?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-11-2016, 10:50 PM)DeepBreathing Wrote: From the chart, it shows one session of 4:30 and a second of 8 minutes (from 04:48 to 04:56). Is it possible you turned the machine off very soon after starting the second session (possibly without realising it)? Alternatively, do you use smart-start which might have turned it off?

It s is in smart on/off.
I can't remember if the machine was running when I woke up around 0630. Bit I think I would have noticed if it wasn't blowing when I took the mask off. I have always woke up when it has stopped on other occasions.
Everything has been recorded since so I'll just keep n eye on it.
Post Reply Post Reply
That sounds like my ASV. Today I went to the sleep doc for the first time since getting it and she scolded me after looking at the uploaded data - wasn't I told not to come until after at least 30'days of use? Why was I there after only 22 days? Um, I've been using it since June 6.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
Thumbsup [Diagnosis] Didn't know this existed. Hi! And diagnosis please smgemd 6 248 03-07-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 475 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Was sick for a while and didn't use my PAP machine for about two weeks. Now I find my JonZ333 1 330 01-16-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,183 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  What is the best way to record SP02 for OSCAR Ghandi 2 428 09-08-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Ghandi
  Record full night of SpO2 data from smartwatches ? BillSteamshovel 4 583 06-15-2023, 09:01 PM
Last Post: cmpman1974

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.