Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 does not import past prior day
Airsense 10 does not import past prior day
Hi,

I wanted to start out thanking you guys for the excellent OSCAR software.  I can't imaging paying for a commercial package to find out what the guys at ResMed already know about me.  Smile

It seems like since the OSCAR 1.1.1 upgrade, the software won't recognize last night's/this morning's data until the next day.  When talking about time it can be confusing, so let me be specific.

It is presently 16:25 on June 7, 2020 in my local time zone, UTC-8.  I imported the data from the SD card about 30 minutes ago.  Both the SD card and my OSCAR RedMed_serial/Backup/DATALOG/2020 directories have files from my June 6 23:00 - June 7 07:00 sleep; one of the the files is called 20200607_232511_SAD.edf.gz for example.  But when I look at the most recent data in the "daily" or "welcome" view, it is showing me data from the previous night's nap (June 5 23:00-June 6 07:00 + June 6 10:00-June 6 11:00) despite the newer data being available both on the SD Card and in the OSCAR data log.

OSCAR is running on Windows 10 64-bit.  My machine is a ResMed AirSense 10.  I could try it on a Linux machine if you have reason to believe that a different/better OS would help in this case.

Best Regards,

Trent
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 does not import past prior day
I would guess that the clock in your CPAP machine is a day fast - .... 20200607_232511 is half an hour before midnight today and i'm UTC-4 - it won't be 11:30 pm for another two hours

Since most internet connected computers use network time to set their clocks, I'll assume your computer's is right... I don't know that we ever explicitly check for future sessions anywhere, but I'm not surprised they don't get reported.

Setting the time back a day will have to be done in stages unless you are willing to lose the data on your machine - which is mostly saved already in OSCAR. Just to be safe, I suggest you make a complete copy of your SD card, as there are files on it which are not saved by OSCAR.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 does not import past prior day
Thanks

You are right.   My PC's time is OK, but the CPAP machine is about three minutes shy of exactly a day ahead.

Your advice about moving the time back in stages is well taken.  It seems to me like I can move back the time by 12 hours and go to bed right after midnight that night.  That will be interpreted as a noontime-8PM nap.  Then if I move it back another 12 hours the next evening, it will see that as another sleep on the same ResMed noon to noon "day" as the noontime-8PM nap.  Does that seem right to you?

I've gone ahead and 7z'd the sdcard in case this goes bad.

Thanks for your help, and I appreciate your work on this software.

Best Regards,

Trent
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 81 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 145 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,750 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 268 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 583 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz
  OSCAR Will Not Import Last Night's Results Trevor G 1 249 02-08-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.