Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A Micro Leak Issue
RE: [split] A Micro Leak Issue
Not exactly how I would read it, but ok. I have been searching everything I can find on the AirCurve product line and cannot find anything that says easy-breathe is always enabled or even available on the non-S and -ST devices. As I have an AirCurve 10 VPAP I am interested in finding out what features this machine has. I cannot find anything about it in the 42 page manual, or on the Resmed site. If you happen to have a link please point the way. TIA
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-29-2016, 06:49 PM)PoolQ Wrote: EPR is only available when my machine is in CPAP mode, I don't use that
Easy-Breathe is only available in S mode, I don't use that

ERP is redundant in bilevel mode.

easy-breath is only able to be turned OFF in S mode. it's always on in vauto mode.
(03-31-2016, 01:00 PM)PaytonA Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 10:42 AM)PoolQ Wrote: Yep water hammer and for some reason I do it when I first lay down and have to remind myself to stop

No idea about easy-breathe, I was just quoting the manual "The comfort feature Easy-Breathe is available in S mode on the AirCurve 10 VAuto and
AirCurve 10 S device." bottom of page 8 AirCurve 10 VAuto +S +ST clinician manual

That means that it is available to use if you want or not in S mode. In auto mode, you are using easy breathe period, no option.

you are entirely correct. it's easy to see by looking at the mask pressure waveform whether easybreath is active or not.

[Image: GcI9IZdl.png]

Post Reply Post Reply
That solves the whole thing, my mask pressure looks just like the waveform on the right
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-31-2016, 10:54 PM)PoolQ Wrote: That solves the whole thing, my mask pressure looks just like the waveform on the right

Gee, that is a big surprise.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 0 30 3 hours ago
Last Post: cps22
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 105 5 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
  Mouth leak with new machine LaraM 0 32 8 hours ago
Last Post: LaraM
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 242 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 102 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,678 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,790 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.