Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 in reboot loop
Airsense 10 in reboot loop
I woke this morning to my Airsense 10 being in a startup loop. As soon as the machine gets to the ramp up, it restarts. This continues endlessly. has anyone else experienced this? Any help would be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 in reboot loop
G'day rbonner. Welcome to Apnea Board.

I haven't seen this behaviour before but the first rule of troubleshooting is turn it off and back on again. I suggest you unplug it completely from the wall and wait 20 - 30 minutes before plugging back in.

My uneducated guess is that it's a power supply problem - check all plugs are tight. If the reboot doesn't work then it's probably a matter of having it checked out by a tech. Is it still under warranty?
Post Reply Post Reply
I have had the machine for four+ years. I don't think it is under warranty any more. I will be calling the CPAP provider as soon as I can. 
Thankfully, my son has the same unit. I was able to test mine using his power supply and unfortunately the power supply isn't the issue. 
It has to be be with the machine itself. I think having a tech look at it is the only option.
Thanks for your reply.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-11-2019, 06:07 AM)rbonner Wrote: I have had the machine for four+ years. I don't think it is under warranty any more. I will be calling the CPAP provider as soon as I can. 
Thankfully, my son has the same unit. I was able to test mine using his power supply and unfortunately the power supply isn't the issue. 
It has to be be with the machine itself. I think having a tech look at it is the only option.
Thanks for your reply.

I had a thought as I was reading about your machine giving trouble that may help to identify where the problem is. Try disabling the humidifier and run a Mask Fit. If that works then try a normal run. By systematically disabling things you may be able to identify the offending part.
Captain Steubing
The Original Captain of "The Love Boat"
Purveyor of presto magic, love and chaos!
My Personal Blog
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  reboot aircurve 10 luebcke 4 179 03-06-2024, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Can high loop gain be changed? NoddingHacker 2 391 01-05-2024, 12:33 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  [Equipment] Need help choosing between Airsense 10 C2C or regular Airsense 10/11 dabrat76 10 1,629 03-16-2023, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dabrat76
  Airsense 11: SmartStart is Off, but Airsense keeps turning on by itself kklein 4 3,493 03-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: kklein
  DOWNLOADING DATA FROM AIRSENSE 10 to AIRSENSE 11 Sleepyguy39 1 1,116 10-21-2022, 07:24 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.