Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 making wheezing noise? Normal?
RE: Airsense 10 making wheezing noise? Normal?
Under insurance, many warranties are extended to 3-years as a condition of insurance purchase. If your machine was provided under insurance and a malfunction occurs before the normal 5-year replacement, there is normally coverage for that. The best way to start is to discuss with your supplier / DME.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 making wheezing noise? Normal?
Unless of course your insurance company is BCBS, and the purchase goes under your deductible. Then they tell you to pound sand and deal with it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is the most normal waveform? SingleH 9 293 03-26-2024, 12:40 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New user - is my experience normal? SleeplessGrouch 3 454 03-23-2024, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
Sad help! bipap making things worse Sleepyroshi 11 723 03-23-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 21,209 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 193 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  CPAP making me feel very tense while I'm asleep jlpool 15 977 03-16-2024, 05:34 PM
Last Post: jlpool
  Breas Z2 - mask question/air noise sallym 0 218 03-07-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: sallym

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.