Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation. Questions and How to tell if it's an Autoset
RE: Dreamstation. Questions and How to tell if it's an Autoset
IMO someone is jerking your chain. I would be calling the doc, the DME, or insurance every day if at all possible until 2 things happen: A) they are processing the machine YOU chose (admitted it may need to be specified on the script) and B) they get the idea that you're needing this device processed ASAP! As is, you're checking on progress on a much needed medical device. I personally did have to do this to get my ASV in-hand after waiting a few weeks of the doc and the DME dropping the ball and thinking they could get by slow walking the process. NOT OK! I'm quite serious, call daily if you so choose. If I hadn't advocated for myself, I likely would have been waiting much longer than 2 weeks, as in months.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your insurance company can provide you with a list of in-network providers. Use someone else.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry this has to be your experience, you're not alone in dealing with some low quality company. Take your business elsewhere. There are company's out there that will welcome your business.
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
They will try to sell you the machine they make most money out of, it is all down to money!
Tell them what machine you want, you are the customer and you have to live with it.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 146 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 105 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 267 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 167 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 258 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Dreamstation II -> AirSense 11 AutoSet todivefor 10 650 02-23-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: drwoodr
  A few questions!! Iceracer 2 307 01-19-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Iceracer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.