Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 readings/report
Airsense 10 readings/report
I am currently using the Airsense 10 CPAP machine. In the past, Resmed MyAir would send my daily readings to my phone app and I could see my daily/monthly data. When I tried to see my data a few days ago, the app said it has no data even though I use the machine nightly. If there is a new method to see these figures, please let me know. If a new process does exist,  I would appreciate the step-by-step process to use it. 

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 readings/report
On the back of your machine is a label with an FCC ID. If that ends with CD, it means tour machine has a CDMA modem, and it is quite possible that the local cell provider has stopped providing CDMA service in your area.

If that is the case, it is time to download OSCAR and learn to use its detailed information.

Oops, you said you have an AirSense 10 CPAP model, so OSCAR can't give you any detailed information. If you had an Elite or AutoSet, OSCAR would be very useful.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your quick response. The code on my machine is "CD" so I guess I'm out of luck. Since you mentioned OSCAR probably won't work, is there anyway I can personally get the info from the machine's card? I've recently switched masks and would love to obtain my comparison data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just a quick addition - The Airsense 10 I have is is "autoset". What steps would I need for OSCAR?
Post Reply Post Reply
Download OSCAR.  

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Use this link to Organize your Chart.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

After organized, use the F12 key (on a Mac, Fn+F12) Standard View to take a Screenshot of the Daily page.

Use the Attachment Feature to post your screenshot.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same Airsense 10 autoset. I used OSCAR but the information from my SD card says I haven't used my c-pap since August 2022. That's not correct. I use it regularly. Is there something else I can do to pull the info from the SD card or am I just out of luck?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yepper, check your SD card it might be locked so machine can't save data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 6 475 7 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Big Gap In Readings - Hours of use too short an4g745 12 427 03-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 160 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 186 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Health] Pulse oximeter readings while asleep and awake - what do these readings mean? SleepyButHopeful 11 659 02-26-2024, 03:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 4 374 02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  OSCAR pressure readings versus BIPAP display smallhandsfeeding 0 147 02-07-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: smallhandsfeeding

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.