Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 water chamber leaks ~ again :(
RE: Airsense 10 water chamber leaks ~ again :(
I'm also finding water between the plastic and the heating plate after washing. I see the soap suds trapped in between. I've used nothing but distilled water.  Thinking-about
CA and OA decided to call HYOP and the 3 of them crashed RERA's place, and then the 4 of them decided to call Large Leak to meet in an Unclassified location while Rice95 had the best night of his life.

Bed         best sleep I've ever had...
Post Reply Post Reply
A careful examination of the bottom of the humidifier tank will reveal a hole in the plastic at the corner of the cut away portion of the plastic. This will not only let water into the space between the metal and the bottom, it will also let it drain out if the tank is right side up with that corner lower.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
pholynyk thanks for the explanation. Makes sense.

I have 3 tanks for my S10 "for her"
The first is labelled "distilled water only"
Second and third are cleanable. There's no label like the above.

Our water comes from Lake Ontario. Then it's cooked by the community to make it safe. Chlorine and such. Point is that water is different everywhere. Ours is hard. Lots of minerals. I should be using distilled water, but I'm not.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Is the plate on your water chamber round or square?
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-20-2021, 11:27 AM)Joe Bezz Wrote: Is the plate on your water chamber round or square?

I am wondering this too.  Apparently newer (in the last year or so) standard AirSense 10 tanks 37299 now come with a round heater plate in the bottom that is less prone to leaking than the previous square shaped one so many people have complained about.  But it looks like they didn't change the model number so how do you know when you're ordering one which one you're going to get?

I would also like to know if the new dishwasher safe AS10 chambers have a round plate or a square plate.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  relationship to flow rate and leaks sleepingbetterinFl 1 44 6 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 6 476 7 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 34 Yesterday, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,739 Yesterday, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,318 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  Concerned about large leaks sleepingbetterinFl 5 121 03-14-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 8 132 03-14-2024, 01:15 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.