Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Odd Flow Rate
Odd Flow Rate
I haven't been on the site for a while, when I first got my CPAP machine I used it extensively to correct the quality of my sleep and for the past year, my average AHI is .44, so I guess it has been successful to a point that I only check my data once a month.

I loaded the data today and came across a flow rate that I consider a bit odd.  Has anyone seen this before?

Also as a side note, I have been on CPAP since 2019 and expected that when I wake up I would feel great and refreshed as some people have experienced, well it didn't happen.  Then about three weeks ago I started the carnivore diet and about a week into it, I woke up and wasn't tired and actually felt good for a change.  It is not for everyone, but it worked for me and I am going to stick with it.  Lots of info on the tube about it, can be a game changer for some!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  flow limit of 1 rhishi 1 57 6 hours ago
Last Post: rhishi
  Too much STATIC showing in OSCAR Flow Rate PappaJoe 9 269 Yesterday, 01:24 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Is this mouth breathing on flow r. Experiencing aerophagia with pressure above 6cmH20 Jonkier 1 115 Yesterday, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Narcil
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 9 1,568 04-23-2024, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Low AHI vs. low Flow Limitation apneakid 13 981 04-22-2024, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  help... Suspicous Flow Rate and Flow Limitations, bothersome Aerophagia Barefooter64 17 872 04-19-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 112 04-19-2024, 09:12 AM
Last Post: SingleH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.