Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 11 & ResScan. [How to get ResScan to recognize card reader - see post #5]]
Airsense 11 & ResScan. [How to get ResScan to recognize card reader - see post #5]]
Hi Yall

iim using am airsense 11 also with a 64gb sd card . Oscar recognizes and dowloads the data fine, Rescan says no devices available and under that connect flow generator or sd card this may be the wrong thread to post this in , anyone have any ideas how to make rescan 5.9 recognize my reader or is it not compatible do i need 6.1

Thanks,
BD
Snoozy62
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 11 and ResScan. [How to get ResScan to recognize my card reader]
None of the available ResScan versions recognise the AS11. The identification and settings files have changes quite a bit.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry about this... I should have updated our ResScan download instructions to indicate that both ResScan 5.9 and 6.1 do not support the newer AirSense 11 machines.

The ResScan download thread (in the Private Files & Links area) [HERE] has been updated to read:

Quote:(note: this software will work for most ResMed brand CPAP machines except the newer ResMed AirSense 11 machines (at this time we have no version of ResScan that will work for AirSense 11 machines -- instead, we recommend the OSCAR software package. 

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply that explains a lot lol

Snoozy62
Post Reply Post Reply
Just updating this thread to say ResScan 7.0 is now available, and it works with Airsense 11.  I'd still recommend OSCAR, but if there is a specific need for ResScan it is available now.

More info here:  
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 224 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,489 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 227 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 453 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 588 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  OSCAR Doesn't Recognize Data Files Heaviside 1 234 02-17-2024, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Heaviside
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 704 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.