Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense Autoset 11
Airsense Autoset 11
My autoset11 is displaying a warning when I shut it off--it says "Time to replace your humidifier, Please contact your provider"

I have a new humidifier tank to replace the current tank, but do I need go into settings somewhere and re-set the counter/timer?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense Autoset 11
I have used the same humidifier tank for seven plus years... I'm not sure what can happen to the tank is six months or a year.

I'm guessing there would be something in the clinicians menu about resetting the consumables timers.

Ahh... it's in the Settings menu, under Reminders:
>>>Humidifier Set a recurring reminder to the patient to replace the water tub Off/ 1/ 3/ 6/ 9/ Yearly

So it's clearly optional, and your DME wants to sell humidifier tanks...

So far, all I can find is is the following:
Regularly check the humidifier tub, air tubing, and air filter for any damage.
1. Check the humidifier tub:
• Replace it if it is leaking or has become cracked, cloudy, or pitted.
• Replace it if the seal is cracked or torn.

Remove any white powder deposits using a solution of one-part household vinegar to 10 parts
water. Rinse with clean water

I can't find any specified replacement interval. Just turn off the reminder(s).
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Go to the Clinical menu > Settings > Reminders > Humidifier > Off.

Personally, I turn off all the Reminders.

If you don't know how to find the Clinical home go to the Clinical manuals page on this site.

*Edit: sorry, I was too slow pholynyk beat me to it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 415 3 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 110 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 840 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 168 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 615 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 216 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley
  Dreamstation II -> AirSense 11 AutoSet todivefor 10 656 02-23-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: drwoodr

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.