Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense10 Autoset Graphs in SleepyHead
Airsense10 Autoset Graphs in SleepyHead
Hi Everyone,
I am using Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset with N20 Nasal Mask. But since March 8, I have been facing issues in the graphs I am getting in SleepyHead. Attached are the graphs from 25 April 2019 and 5 December 2018. When I check the usage of the machine it shows 1.56 hours used in the machine but I actually used the machine for 6.5 hours.
1. Why is there a breakage in the graph although my machine was working for 6.5 hours?
2. Is this a problem with the machine or the nasal mask as I have changed the mask recently and my max pressure is touching 20 most of the time?  

Thanks for the response in advance.

Regards,
DDSR

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense10 Autoset Graphs in SleepyHead
Can you post a full screen shot of the day in question? It almost looks like a graphic glitch to me. Without seeing the rest of the charts and info on the left it is hard to tell. You can try right clicking the word "Pressure" on the left and choose reset graph layout.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense10 Autoset Graphs in SleepyHead
(04-27-2019, 05:26 AM)ddsr Wrote: Hi Everyone,
I am using Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset with N20 Nasal Mask. But since March 8, I have been facing issues in the graphs I am getting in SleepyHead. Attached are the graphs from 25 April 2019 and 5 December 2018. When I check the usage of the machine it shows 1.56 hours used in the machine but I actually used the machine for 6.5 hours.  
1. Why is there a breakage in the graph although my machine was working for 6.5 hours?
2. Is this a problem with the machine or the nasal mask as I have changed the mask recently and my max pressure is touching 20 most of the time? 

I've seen this happen with SleepyHead before.  That time it was a graphics problem on the user's computer.  Two things to try: Right click on a graph title and select "100% zoom."  Another possibility is to see if you have set any scaling in Windows display options.  Try adjusting how much everything is enlarged or reduced there.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 17 2,032 02-27-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 248 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 564 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Interpeting graphs SteveC 2 618 10-05-2023, 05:38 AM
Last Post: novelowe
  How do is scroll or fast forward thru Oscar graphs? DaveInDenver 3 671 08-24-2023, 07:32 AM
Last Post: DaveInDenver
  Oscar- how to change times-military time to regular time on graphs Reesche 2 806 07-11-2023, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Reesche

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.