Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense10 - SDcard, restore files??
Airsense10 - SDcard, restore files??
Newbie just overwrote the sd card with his shiny new software program. Any way to restore the files without going back to the provider? Oops
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense10 - SDcard, restore files??
G'day Spaceace77, welcome to Apnea Board.

Just stick the card back in your machine. It will update the files or else ask to format it. If so, just allow it to reformat and all the important stuff will be restored.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi spaceace77,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-14-2015, 06:24 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: G'day Spaceace77, welcome to Apnea Board.

Just stick the card back in your machine. It will update the files or else ask to format it. If so, just allow it to reformat and all the important stuff will be restored.

It does not do anything.

It still has a root directory...should I fully erase it? All it tells me is "Can not update settings...see provider"
Thx
Post Reply Post Reply
You cannot change machine settings, if your provider/DME written the setting on the SD card
You can change settings without inserting SD card into the machine or get a fresh new SD card
Advisable checking with your doctor/DME beforehand
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks,

Just to clarify, the SD card cannot have any files on it and it works like you said...but you already knew that! Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-16-2015, 05:02 AM)spaceace77 Wrote: Just to clarify, the SD card cannot have any files on it and it works like you said...but you already knew that! Laugh-a-lot

Not true with my machine. I have a Toshiba Flashair card in mine and it needs it's configuration directories to work over wifi. The Resmed machine doesn't mind those extra directories at all and writes to the card just fine.

First time I put it in the machine it wrote it's files to the card just fine.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 400 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Moving From RM S9 to Airsense10 -- Great Discomfort hypnos 3 409 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Fixing AirSense10 Air Noise BNB1023 6 2,266 11-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  Is there any reason to buy the AirSense 11 when the AirSense10 is still available (an snorin2 4 678 07-27-2023, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Cpapian
  ResMed Airsense11 auotset - no SDcard included? wooders 10 2,000 06-19-2023, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  AirSense10 showing fraction of time Choosie Soosie 0 476 06-16-2023, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Choosie Soosie
  [Treatment] Bobby J's Sleep Files Bobby J 3 490 03-16-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Bobby J

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.