Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense10 bugged?
RE: Airsense10 bugged?
Hi everybody.

-I made some research with the hose and find out that the hose got a thermistor sensor close to the mask.
-About the HR control loop I got a message telling me that the machine got a HR control loop.
-If you change the humidity loop to auto, you loose control of the humidity settings, it goes by itself to 4.
-Sometimes the machine got condensation in the hose, and sometime people uses hose wraps to avoid that. I have learned (the hard way) that I must play a little bit more with the humidity settings. If it is low I got dry mouth and dry nose, if it is too high I got sinusitis and sometimes hose and mask condensation.
-Sometimes you got a bad design of a control loop and it doesn't work good. In this case we got 2 control loops that are related: humidity and temperature. By now, I can not say that the loops are bad design, because the problem can be adjustment. I can say that is not good that you can not change the HR setting if you switch to Auto. If you switch to manual, you can got whatever setting you want, but in this case I think is an open loop, meaning that the Humidity that you got is the environment air humidity+ the manual setting and the condensation problem can begin. I must keep going. Now, I understand the machine better. I must keep playing with these settings, because I know that my AHI is related with them.
Ralph.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moving From RM S9 to Airsense10 -- Great Discomfort hypnos 3 434 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Fixing AirSense10 Air Noise BNB1023 6 2,310 11-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  Is there any reason to buy the AirSense 11 when the AirSense10 is still available (an snorin2 4 699 07-27-2023, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Cpapian
  AirSense10 showing fraction of time Choosie Soosie 0 494 06-16-2023, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Choosie Soosie
  Airsense10 dropped in full sink shinnstoneer 2 565 01-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: shinnstoneer
  Airsense11 compare to Airsense10? Dolla Bill 4 1,012 01-28-2022, 06:02 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Moved to ResMed AirSense10 Auto from Dreamstation SleepyOzzy 1 746 09-29-2021, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Melman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.