Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense10 vs. s9 data
Airsense10 vs. s9 data
I used my s9 for quite a while and the next day after about 12pm.data was no longer displayed.  
On my new airsense 10 autoset display of data visible all day.  Is this because of wireless modem?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense10 vs. s9 data
I doubt that the modem has anything to do with it. Somebody made a sensible design decision, and the software was written to meet the new specification.

Don't forget to update your profile to show the new machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks forgot about that.
Post Reply Post Reply
The S9's concept of "day" went from noon to noon. If you slept passed noon, the data from that was considered the next day. On the screen, if you wanted to check the data after noon, you were SOL unless you went into settings.

Luckily, SleepyHead adjusted for that problem (for those of us who are night owls) and considered any continuing use of the machine past noon as being the same day.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
You would have thought they would have a setting built in for night shift workers?
Bit of a oversight!

Well done Sleepyhead Big Grin
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moving From RM S9 to Airsense10 -- Great Discomfort hypnos 3 409 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Fixing AirSense10 Air Noise BNB1023 6 2,265 11-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  Is there any reason to buy the AirSense 11 when the AirSense10 is still available (an snorin2 4 678 07-27-2023, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Cpapian
  AirSense10 showing fraction of time Choosie Soosie 0 476 06-16-2023, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Choosie Soosie
  Airsense10 dropped in full sink shinnstoneer 2 554 01-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: shinnstoneer
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.