Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Online DME Options?
Question 
Online DME Options?
Hi all. I've grown completely tired of fighting with my DME provider to get correct equipment on time when necessary. There are constant issues with them and I just want to move on to someone else. I live in a semi-remote area where there aren't a lot of local options. I'm wondering if anyone out there has a suggested online provider? I will obviously verify with them that they accept my insurance and then go through those steps, but I'm just looking for recommendations instead of going in blind hoping I find a good one.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Online DME Options?
Due to insurance limitations, I've only dealt with 3 national DME's, Rotech (known as CpO2 here locally as a franchise), Apria, and Lincare. They might be OK, but others are probably better.

What major cities are nearby to help identify possible regional DME's?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-28-2022, 02:11 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: What major cities are nearby to help identify possible regional DME's?

Thanks!

I'm about 2 hours from St. Louis and Nashville, 3 from Springfield IL, 4 from Indianapolis and 5 from Chicago.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been using ROTECH now for well over three years. They have been very good, responsive, and they have a great website. 

They have a chatroom and you can log-in and ask any questions regarding your account, supplies, or whatever. The one I deal with is in Kentucky.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 198 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
  ResMed S10 Air Filter Options MoreBeers 9 1,874 12-08-2023, 12:34 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Stomach Sleeper Mask Options LikeaGlove90 13 1,152 12-08-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Just received Phillips refurb ASV machine - options? Labromaniac 3 515 11-20-2023, 02:29 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Anyone interested in starting an online self-help video chat for people with SA/UARS? JamesD0079 0 345 10-26-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Buying CPAP supplies online: who do you prefer? Hmm888 1 818 09-06-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  best canadian online cpap stores? is cpap outlet legit ? michelbeaini 1 1,187 07-03-2023, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.