Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense11 compare to Airsense10?
Airsense11 compare to Airsense10?
Just received my Airsense11. Much different appearance than Airsense10. It does have an app to my smartphone, but what else is different/better?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense11 compare to Airsense10?
As of this point in time, the AirSense 11 lacks an adapter for a pulse oximeter to integrate pulse and oxygenation levels into the data stream recorded on the SD card. This is, for some of us, a negative. As for the gamification of the interface, I am not sure that is a positive when it requires the use of another unrelated communications device with significant security issues.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
AS10 connects with MyAir app too, so that's not new, although AS11 uses Bluetooth.

Biggest appeal of the AS11, to me, it that it supports multiple algorithms. Gives you options to find what works for you:
Autoset for Her
Autoset Response Standard
Autoset Response Soft  

Resmed: "If set to soft, patients will receive gentler pressure rises during
therapy".

My old AS10 doesn't have the soft response option that newer AS10s have. My AirMini has soft response, and I prefer it. That said, I'll keep using my AS10 until it's kaput.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-28-2022, 05:04 PM)gstamer Wrote: Biggest appeal of the AS11, to me, it that it supports multiple algorithms. Gives you options to find what works for you:
Autoset for Her
Autoset Response Standard
Autoset Response Soft  

The AirSense 10 Autoset for Her supports the same three algorithms.

The AirSense 10 Autoset (not the "for Her" model) supports the Response settings.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
>>>The AirSense 10 Autoset (not the "for Her" model) supports the Response settings.

Only the newer AS10 Autosets support the two responses. My early model does not - in spite of having the same model number
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moving From RM S9 to Airsense10 -- Great Discomfort hypnos 3 434 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Fixing AirSense10 Air Noise BNB1023 6 2,311 11-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  AirSense11 - How to increase humidity BlueSky1958 8 717 10-22-2023, 07:13 PM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  how does p10 compare with p30i singergal67 6 674 09-03-2023, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Missing some OSCAR data?/RM AirSense11 TomWii 2 678 08-12-2023, 04:30 PM
Last Post: TomWii
  Is there any reason to buy the AirSense 11 when the AirSense10 is still available (an snorin2 4 699 07-27-2023, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Cpapian
Idea Let’s compare heart rate charts! YouTakeMyBreathAway 2 638 07-26-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Sleepy Quixote

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.