Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airtouch f20 tearing after a few days
RE: Airtouch f20 tearing after a few days
That's interesting that it's supposed to fit higher (above the nose).  I will try that and see if that helps.  I'm getting the same issue with the foam splitting around the bridge of the nose.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Airtouch f20 tearing after a few days
I have had this exact same issue many times.  Love the seal and no leaks so both me and my wife love it, but it tears at the top center just like you said.  Sometimes it tears in about 2 months.  Other times it tears in a couple of days.  Even if it doesn't tear the next morning, I can see the indent where it eventually tears later.  Tearing after a couple days has happened to me at least 5 times over the last 6 months.  I am planning to call the medical equipment pharmacy on Monday to see if they have a solution.  Decided to Google the issue today to see if anyone else has this problem which took me to this site.  Hope there is an answer.  I can't use any other one because they leak  waking me and my wife up with a end result of a terrible night's sleep for the both of us.  If there is no answer, I will have to change to a nasal only solution.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  30 Days in - May I ask for some guidance and advice? Giffnyc 3 71 3 hours ago
Last Post: Giffnyc
  Holy Air tried a ResMed N20 from a Airtouch P20 and was blown away literally RLMMG 12 403 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM
Last Post: RLMMG
  The date on my Resmed Airsense 10 is 9 days ahead of actual date. Need help to reset tmrlhk 15 404 12-30-2019, 12:21 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  3 days in - not as easy as I thought SleepyTexasGirl 10 458 12-22-2019, 11:01 PM
Last Post: ApneaQuestions
  How to clean an odor from a AirTouch F20 cushion yankees123 8 365 11-28-2019, 02:52 AM
Last Post: mesenteria
  So I washed the Airtouch F20 Mask with Memory Foam Sleep Therapy 19 2,903 11-14-2019, 11:47 AM
Last Post: jeweed
  6 Days on my own, then DME (Olivander's Mask Shop) ragtopcircus 32 1,255 10-16-2019, 09:50 AM
Last Post: ragtopcircus

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.