Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DS2 and data extraction
DS2 and data extraction
Like many, I replaced my recalled DS1 with a DS2.  I immediately found there was no SD card in the machine, so I used my DS1 card.  After a few days I tried to retrieve the data by opening SleepyHead and inserting the SD card.  To my surprise, the only data was from the DS1; nothing from DS2.  After tiring efforts to get the info, I contacted my sleep doctor and DME and asked if they were getting the info.  They were.
Two days ago I sent an email to Philips support folks with a cc: to my DME.  The DME responded and said it may be an update issue, and would send me the data cards.  I received those and followed the instructions.
It said to remove humidifier, insert the SD card, and wait for the screen to indicate "A new software version is available.  Update now  Update  Cancel"
It never appeared, but it did flash it was reading the card.  After several attempts, unplugging the machine, etc., I decided to do a reset since I've only been using the machine a couple weeks.  I tried again, and still, nothing.
I've looked at some of the threads on here about the SD card.  The one I was sent was a 16MM FAT32 card,  When I put it into my PC and ran DreamMapper Data Card Uploader it said DATA CARD IS CORRUPT.  The card shows data on it but neither DreamMapper nor my machine is responding to it.
Version on DS2 indicates V1.0.4.3830.

Anyone else having this issue?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DS2 and data extraction
1.0.4 is the newest version so it's not an update issue.
Try to format the card and load the data again.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-04-2022, 02:17 AM)pickettsalem Wrote: After a few days I tried to retrieve the data by opening SleepyHead and inserting the SD card.  To my surprise, the only data was from the DS1; nothing from DS2.

SleepyHead doesn't support the DS2. A new version of OSCAR that supports the DS2 is currently in alpha testing. If you would like to join the test team, send a PM to Gideon and ask to be a member of the testing group.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
When I tried the Dream Mapper Data Card Uploader program in my computer a few months ago it was not able to read data from a DS2 SD Card. I believe Philips has not updated the Data Card Uploader program to be able to read the encrypted data. The DS2 will upload its data via the cell modem connection to the server or by way of BlueTooth to a cell phone or tablet where basic data can be viewed in Dream Mapper presuming the machine is registered and you have access.

When I last checked in Oct 2021 the firmware version of my DS2 was V1.0.3.3690. If I get a chance today I'll take a look and see if it's received an update via the cell modem connection.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's the other issue I'm having.  I can get it to pair, but am unable to retrieve any data from it.  Tried on android cell, Kindle and Windows 11 PC.  Ensured its the primary one, Bluetooth turned on, correct mask...
Post Reply Post Reply
pickettsalem.....

Did you ever create a DreamMapper account? The DME or Philips may have to register/enable  the DS2 to the DreamMapper software so the data can be seen by you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-04-2022, 06:49 AM)GuyScharf Wrote: SleepyHead doesn't support the DS2. A new version of OSCAR that supports the DS2 is currently in alpha testing. If you would like to join the test team, send a PM to Gideon and ask to be a member of the testing group.

From Guy's post above.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Airsense 11 data extraction - time til asleep? Driftin12 3 480 10-19-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  Tooth Extraction - Should I sleep without CPAP until healed? Hydrangea 10 18,138 11-14-2022, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Merrillguice
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 800 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Tooth extraction, safe to use CPAP right away? OneSnorer 4 9,078 10-18-2021, 08:43 AM
Last Post: unidee
  CPAP use after wisdom tooth extraction and sinus repair poma 2 1,914 02-08-2021, 01:52 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.