Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Chart screenshot not quite right?
Question 
Chart screenshot not quite right?
I have tried to follow the instructions for organising Oscar to match the sample in the how to section..
This is as close as I can get it.
Is it sufficient?

Presumably I have to do multiple screenshots to get all the chart from top to bottom.

So if this is on the right track then I will organise multiple screenshots of the chart/s.
How many days spread is sufficient to analyse?
Or should I take single days spread over a period of weeks/months for a comparison of why things are deteriorating with AHI numbers?

- They are not spelling/grammar errors.. I live in Australia, we do it differently Down Under  Big Grin -
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Chart screenshot not quite right?
I see no issues at all in this thread. Your AHI is awesome
I can see no increase of any kind in this thread
If no one else does I'll spend 20 minutes or so digging out your other threads to see if something pops when I'm on my computer and have time to do so.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ockrocket,
Turn on all the flags for the event chart.  Lower left of graph.  See drop down box.  Click on flags to turn them to green/black.

[attachment=19918]
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ockrocket,

What kind of computer are you using?

You should be able to get all the charts required by the advisors in one shot.  Not all the charts are requested.

Plmnb
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
Turn all the flag switches to on like Opal Rose suggests.

If necessary, you can squish (a highly technical term) the charts to fit more in. There's a border between the graph segments, grab the line and move it to make it shorter top to bottom and more fits in.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2020, 07:56 AM)bonjour Wrote: I see no issues at all in this thread.  Your AHI is awesome

Lately my AHI has been up around the 3 mark.. if it reaches for I lose my professional driver's licence, and that then means I am out of work. 
I don't think I have posted screenshots of my data previously. ?

(02-12-2020, 09:03 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Ockrocket,
Turn on all the flags for the event chart.  Lower left of graph.  See drop down box.  Click on flags to turn them to green/black.

I will go back in this evening and have a look at changing that.

(02-12-2020, 09:04 AM)Plmnb Wrote: Ockrocket,

What kind of computer are you using?

You should be able to get all the charts required by the advisors in one shot.  Not all the charts are requested.

Plmnb

I am using a laptop computer with windows 10.

Thank you for the replies so far. ?
- They are not spelling/grammar errors.. I live in Australia, we do it differently Down Under  Big Grin -
Post Reply Post Reply
I just logged into the forum for the first time using my phone, I guess the emoticons from the phone don't work because they only post up as a question mark.. LOL!
Post Reply Post Reply
Could be due to your phone being upside down. My old Samsung Note 4 using Chrome web browser works fine with emoticons FWIW. You could try typing the code for it and see if it changes results. Example coffee bracketed with : equals Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-13-2020, 12:57 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Could be due to your phone being upside down. My old Samsung Note 4 using Chrome web browser works fine with emoticons FWIW. You could try typing the code for it and see if it changes results. Example coffee bracketed with : equals Coffee

My phone is not upside down.. ( oh, hang on, it might be.. I'm "down under" in Australia.  Thinking-about  Dielaughing )

I've been using mobile phones since the Motorola Brick / Nokia bag phone days.. 

It will simply be the different format of the phone keypad emoticons, I didn't use the "on the page" link for them as I do here on my laptop.  Coffee

Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
Well-done you got the punchline
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Ability exist to flag a chart? Plmnb 3 155 03-31-2024, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Can anyone tell me from this screenshot what Oscar is using as my baseline SpO2 level mikep118 13 1,939 11-13-2023, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  F12/Take Screenshot Not Saving Screenshot under Linux? DigitalMan43 4 701 09-30-2023, 05:04 PM
Last Post: DigitalMan43
  Chart Organization in Oscar 1.5 theMezz 5 637 09-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: theMezz
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 821 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR chart resolution is wonky S.L. Ping Beauty 14 1,581 04-25-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: fishsmithmn
Question STARTING OVER: CHART ISSUE/QUESTION Plmnb 4 563 03-24-2023, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.