Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

All Things Sauerkraut
JJJ suggested a move to off topic for sauerkraut. I would like to get set up and in production. It may not be a cure for sleep apnea but it is sure good food.
Any and all sauerkraut information, stories, how to, ingredient caring, and health results, are happy subjects here. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
all I can say about sauerkraut is that I have never been able to acquire a taste for it
Post Reply Post Reply
The Swiss way - you boil potatoes and sausage, preferably long thing ones (we use chicken sausages in our home, but wurst is the normal thing) and heat up the sauerkraut (careful, there are two types of sauerkraut - the type for eating cold and the type for eating hot) - serve the potatoes still steaming with a bit of butter, the kraut in heaps next to it and the sausage on the side or on top with mustard. Simple, 15 minute meal.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi goodonya,
I don't care for it, but I have heard that it's very good for you, especially if you make your own.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
We like the Bavarian style sauerkraut with caraway seeds. Growing up, my grandparents (on mom's side) always had sauerkraut at meals. Grandma was German and grandpa was Bohemian.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-27-2014, 11:04 AM)PollCat Wrote: Grandma was German and grandpa was Bohemian.
I know the Bohemian ... German restaurant in Narellan (NSW) Australia
[Image: a_Front-View-Web.jpg]

Post Reply Post Reply

My favorite peanut butter is Jiff~!
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
Zonk, What is a "fully licensed" restaurant?
Post Reply Post Reply
Means they can serve booze.
Post Reply Post Reply

Not all restaurants serve booze, some are not licensed but are BYO (bring your own) ... you can bring a bottle of wine to drink it with the food but a corkage charge might be added to the bill (thanks to Aussies innovation, most wine bottles comes fitted a screw cap nowadays)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSdGVU_s5AhzSZE0Adf4u...chPmD1rcQY][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz0bUmRyoQENrcwKXcMkU...5V1ZkfscJT]

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Anybody still use these things? PollCat 21 2,216 11-19-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: remscape808