Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

All was fine last night and then after 2 hrs everything went crazy!
RE: All was fine last night and then after 2 hrs everything went crazy!
I actually called the DME store and asked them if they had the 9 model because I wanted to try it.  Used it last night and only had two times that the pressure went up causing my mask to leak.  I would turn the machine off and take off my mask and put it back on making sure it had a good seal and then no more problems.  I think that once the machine learns how high pressure is needed it wills top doing it at all.  I could never get the 10 under control.  It was like a runaway pressure train that would not stop.  I slept well from 10 until 7.  I feel rested and I am going to use the 9 a couple of more nights to make sure.  I haven't even looked at the SD card. Maybe I won't even look until I've used it a few days.  The time I borrowed the 9 it wasn't until the third night that I started getting 0. Still trying to find out what is going on with the snores.  Maybe I will have to set up something to record the night.  No way will I give up.  Although yesterday I was almost ready to throw down the mask.  

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: All was fine last night and then after 2 hrs everything went crazy!
I actually called the DME store and asked them if they had the 9 model because I wanted to try it.  Used it last night and only had two times that the pressure went up causing my mask to leak.  I would turn the machine off and take off my mask and put it back on making sure it had a good seal and then no more problems.  I think that once the machine learns how high pressure is needed it wills top doing it at all.  I could never get the 10 under control.  It was like a runaway pressure train that would not stop.  I slept well from 10 until 7.  I feel rested and I am going to use the 9 a couple of more nights to make sure.  I haven't even looked at the SD card. Maybe I won't even look until I've used it a few days.  The time I borrowed the 9 it wasn't until the third night that I started getting 0. Still trying to find out what is going on with the snores.  Maybe I will have to set up something to record the night.  No way will I give up.  Although yesterday I was almost ready to throw down the mask.  

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I crazy for complaining to this DME seller about the reservoir I ordered? sweetbobby 14 452 03-08-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: sweetbobby
  New CPAP user - Fine Tuning Settings/Mask Help slowmo2000 0 260 01-31-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: slowmo2000
  [Treatment] New User; Fine Tuning- First 3 Days of Data jgthegrouch 9 422 01-16-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: jgthegrouch
  Mask driving me crazy phoebesalva 8 515 01-08-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: phoebesalva
  [Pressure] A few weeks in, how can I fine tune my settings? Keicereal 5 371 12-18-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Keicereal
  BoxcarPete: An Adventure in Fine-Tuning BoxcarPete 32 1,552 12-06-2023, 12:15 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Low RDI but still feeling tired... crazy tidal volume psreiser 2 550 10-12-2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: psreiser

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.