Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

All you wanted to know about the ResMed Airsense 10
RE: All you wanted to know about the ResMed Airsense 10
Thanks for the report MGuyM. It's great to hear the A10 is working so well for you. Some have been concerned about this machine, and I think your experience will help them.
Post Reply Post Reply
Brilliant news MguyM, thanks for sharing with us.
Would love a future progress report.
All the best.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-31-2014, 07:17 AM)Gabby Wrote: Welcome to the forum glenaa11.
Great to hear positive your news. May it continue for you, as I am sure it will.
Please find the links to download the SleepyHead software and then you will really be able to see what is going on and monitor your nightly sleep patterns.
All the best to you.

Thanks. Tried the SleepyHead software but it keeps crashing when I try to import data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just received the air sense 10 autoset. Thanks Sharp56 for the setup info. Im moving up from the S8 elite. Will also try the ResScan software I downloaded from the link found on this board.
My S8 has worked well for over 8 years. I hope The Airsense 10 is just as good. Will make a report soon.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-31-2014, 06:38 PM)vanberg Wrote: Just received the air sense 10 autoset. Thanks Sharp56 for the setup info. Im moving up from the S8 elite. Will also try the ResScan software I downloaded from the link found on this board.
My S8 has worked well for over 8 years. I hope The Airsense 10 is just as good. Will make a report soon.
Welcome to the forum, vanberg
You'll find more info in the clinical manual, available via email, scroll down to "HOW TO ASK FOR A MANUAL VIA EMAIL"
Section three, ResMed Manuals: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet, AutoSet for Her, Elite & CPAP (combined manual)
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

User guide http://www.resmed.com/content/dam/resmed...er_eng.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-31-2014, 06:00 PM)glennaa11 Wrote:
(10-31-2014, 07:17 AM)Gabby Wrote: Welcome to the forum glenaa11.
Great to hear positive your news. May it continue for you, as I am sure it will.
Please find the links to download the SleepyHead software and then you will really be able to see what is going on and monitor your nightly sleep patterns.
All the best to you.

Thanks. Tried the SleepyHead software but it keeps crashing when I try to import data.
Latest version of SleepyHead support AirSense 10
No problem with ResScan ... windows only, does works with Mac computers
ResScan http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-05-2014, 12:49 AM)zonk Wrote:
(09-04-2014, 11:56 PM)Gabby Wrote:
(09-04-2014, 09:08 PM)Skypilot Wrote: (I just looked up the price in Oz AU$2,295.00 and that is a sale price!)
I wonder how many Australians actually buy their machines here and pay that price?
I was lucky to buy one for under $400.00 in the U.S.
It pays to shop around!
Not many people brave enough buy their machines on-line.
Main reasons to buy machine locally: local support, claiming insurance rebate and the warranty in Australia
At $400 its a steal. Thanks to you, mine should be here sometimes next week. I,m putting some money on the side for a couple of masks

Yes well my private health cover will only pay $200 for my machine only, nothing for mask etc. So buying overseas was the only option worth considering. Laughing all the way to the bank.

Chip
Post Reply Post Reply
Good on you chiphead for taking the leap and buying overseas.
If it wasn't for my wonderful U.S. supplier I would still be using a ResMed Escape machine. Because no way could I afford the top gear I am now using at these ridiculous Australian prices.
Good luck on your journey.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
Good Morning.

Anyone know if the ResMed AirSense 10 will automatically recognize Daylight Savings? I assumed it wouldn't, so I went in and attempted to set my Clock back 1 hour since we Fall back tonight and I got an error telling me I can't go back in time. Will wait patiently for tomorrow to see if the time changes.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-01-2014, 10:59 AM)MGuyM Wrote: Good Morning.

Anyone know if the ResMed AirSense 10 will automatically recognize Daylight Savings? I assumed it wouldn't, so I went in and attempted to set my Clock back 1 hour since we Fall back tonight and I got an error telling me I can't go back in time. Will wait patiently for tomorrow to see if the time changes.

Thanks!

If it shows signal bars, it should sync its time from the phone network. If you are outside of North America, it may not change until later this month, when North America changes its time.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 6 475 7 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 24,933 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 67 25,337 03-10-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: mikekowalski
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 182 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,017 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 183 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley
  F&P SleepStyle or ResMed AirSense 10 Tampa Jim 5 360 03-04-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.