Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

All you wanted to know about the ResMed Airsense 10
RE: All you wanted to know about the ResMed Airsense 10
Thanks for all the help etc Zonk!! You've been great.

(06-03-2015, 07:12 AM)zonk Wrote: An offer cannot refuse, really not worried about any software upgrade

What did you mean there? what offer (I'm confused).
Buying US? or Me buying locally with the Bupa discount?

Cheers,
DruiD
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2015, 07:21 AM)DruiD Wrote: Thanks for all the help etc Zonk!! You've been great.

(06-03-2015, 07:12 AM)zonk Wrote: An offer cannot refuse, really not worried about any software upgrade

What did you mean there? what offer (I'm confused).
Buying US? or Me buying locally with the Bupa discount?

Cheers,
DruiD
Don't get confused, I'm only referring to myself

As for you, as I said in the same post you're quoting from:
"Buying the machine locally sound a good idea with $750 refund and the extended warranty"

Post Reply Post Reply
Anyone knows if the AirSense 10 from USA under model 37208 has the wireless capability as Australia model is 37352?
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-29-2015, 10:16 PM)steadytkhs Wrote: Anyone knows if the AirSense 10 from USA under model 37208 has the wireless capability as Australia model is 37352?
Welcome to Apnea Board, steadytkhs
Not, according to ResMed:
[Therapy data might not be transmitted if used outside of the country or region of purchase]
[Devices with cellular communication might not be available in all regions]

Summary data is all what you get, detailed data only available on the SD card

Post Reply Post Reply
Curious if anyone knows of a place where the current firmware version is posted?

I have two Airsense 10's, that I've left in airplane mode since buying several months ago. I turned the modems on for a day or so to see if anything on the "About" page changed (indicating an update) and nothing... but I also have nothing to compare my machine's versions to, to know if they're up to date, or 5 versions old.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2015, 08:36 AM)soundguy Wrote: Curious if anyone knows of a place where the current firmware version is posted?

I have two Airsense 10's, that I've left in airplane mode since buying several months ago. I turned the modems on for a day or so to see if anything on the "About" page changed (indicating an update) and nothing... but I also have nothing to compare my machine's versions to, to know if they're up to date, or 5 versions old.

If you use the ResMed Software to download your Data, the Firmware version is listed in the reports. You can also go into Clinic Mode to see the version of the software on your machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2015, 12:28 PM)MGuyM Wrote: If you use the ResMed Software to download your Data, the Firmware version is listed in the reports. You can also go into Clinic Mode to see the version of the software on your machine.

Thank you, but I'm looking for details on what the latest version of firmware/software released is so I can compare that to my machine's version.

For those who value having the latest greatest upgrades, I'm surprised nobody seems to be comparing versions they have installed... or maybe in the cpap world notable algorithms and such only get updated with new model releases?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. I am now on 2 months rental with Philips as per advise by dr. Thus starting to look around to buy one after the trial period, as been told that Resmed is a good product as they have been in the market for a while.

(06-29-2015, 10:55 PM)zonk Wrote:
(06-29-2015, 10:16 PM)steadytkhs Wrote: Anyone knows if the AirSense 10 from USA under model 37208 has the wireless capability as Australia model is 37352?
Welcome to Apnea Board, steadytkhs
Not, according to ResMed:
[Therapy data might not be transmitted if used outside of the country or region of purchase]
[Devices with cellular communication might not be available in all regions]

Summary data is all what you get, detailed data only available on the SD card

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2015, 07:57 PM)steadytkhs Wrote: Thank you. I am now on 2 months rental with Philips as per advise by dr. Thus starting to look around to buy one after the trial period, as been told that Resmed is a good product as they have been in the market for a while.
ResMed and Philips Respironcis are excellent machines but you need the right machine as both makes non data capable machines too

APAP make sense, cost few dollars more but provide two modes of therapy .... constant pressure or variable pressure ... two machines in one

Philips Respironcis System One Auto model 560

ResMed
AirSesne 10 AutoSet or AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her

S9 AutoSet
Discontinued but parts available for few more years

If were starting out, I'll buy S9 AutoSet, cheaper than AirSense 10 AutoSet, good deals from Supplier #2 (see "Suppliers List" link, top of the page) and as the machine comes from US (local prices are rip off) will miss out on any future software upgrades

But if you're in US, you'll have no such problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all for the information about ResMed machines.

I was diagnosed a severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea (AMH>30). I have tried Philips Auto CPAP for a month, and the result was great. Not only the report, but my body tells me clearly that I need CPAP machine which brings back my energy and short term memory!

I shop around in Hong Kong and the price for an Auto CPAP is around US$200, which is almost doubled of what I could buy online... I am so glad to find this thread and forum, that I am much more confident on the online purchase of the equipment.

Model in mind is ResMed Autoset 10 with Climate hose. I am convinced that #10 is a reliable supplier. And before the actual ordering, I hope the floor may share some advice with me.

1) Do you encounter or hear any problem when ordering from Supplier #10? for example, ship out a wrong product, or the mal-functioned product?

2) usual consequence of (1)... Would #10 will do the exchange and bearing the shipment cost incurred?

3) how long an Autoset CPAP would last? Since I ordered it from Asia, likely I won't ship back the machine for maintenance fixes... So if a machine could last longer than 5 years, I would be delighted to have one shipped from abroad.

Thanks so much again for your guidance!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,744 1 hour ago
Last Post: her.suit
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 412 2 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 614 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,606 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,774 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 228 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,179 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.