Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Almost there
My original sleep study results: AHI 38, CAHI 27.6  Oximetry  10%  <88% O2 Sat. or 56 minutes. My previous Dreamstation ASV settings at: Pmax 15, EPAPmax 11, EPAPmin 9, PSmax 4 PSmin0 BPM Auto gave various results from AHI of 8.1 to 4.1. Last night I set the ASV at 16,11,9,6,0, Auto. This gave me a best ever AHI of 3.7.  I think I can improve on this. Tonight I'm going to try 17, 10.5, 8,6,0, Auto. I also changed masks from F20 Airtouch to F20 Airfit. The Airtouch starts to tear at the bridge of the nose area within a few days of being new. The Airfit is actually more comfortable because it does not need to be as tight as the Airtouch to prevent leaks. Best of all feeling better all the time. See attachment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats on the progress. You have come a long way on leaks and events, best of all you are feeling better.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks this Board has been a big help. BTW I tried your suggestion of PS max of 10 but that caused huge leaks  so I dropped it to 6 with the results I described. Thanks again for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi RLSdss,
CONNGRATULATIONS'! on your progress, keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply