Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Almost there
PS: I changed Pressure max to 20 and PSmax to 10
Post Reply Post Reply
Once you adjusted settings, the CA was pretty well resolved. You had a pretty sustained bout of OA events that escalated AHI from 05:15 to 06:00. Hypopnea was persistent. Double check settings and let's see another session:
EPAP min 9.0
EPAP max 11.0
PS min 2.0
PS max 8.0
Pmax 19.0

Encore-Pro reports print as a PDF. We recently changed file attachments on Apnea Board to give you a lot more space and versatility. As long as the file is under 1-MB you can attach it to a post or PM. If the file is larger than 1-MB, you may need to break it into pages. See the new Wiki (a work in progress) http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...Apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, my settings last night were 21.11,9,10,0 . I will try the above settings tonight. I'm a little wary of PSmin of 2. I think I've had trouble with that setting before but I'll try it. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Here is the flow chart from Encore pro. I had to lower the resolution and change to grey scale to get it down to size. If you want a clearer copy of fewer pages let me know.

Attached Files
.pdf   Flow chart.pdf (Size: 879.9 KB / Downloads: 5)
Post Reply Post Reply
The flow chart was very readable. Many of the OA events seem to have flow rate tapering into the apnea, then recovering. That looks more like a CA pattern, but could be obstructive. Does one of the report pages summarize the settings? It just looks like th machine is not offering much pressure support.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just the chart below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

You can get and idea on the pressure chart. It can be enlarged.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have erratic breathing and always have about 5% periodic breathing. I have no cardiac problems. I also have a pretty high tidal volume average. My therapist can't believe I have any hypoxia with the volume of air I take in. See below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Here is the flow chart in horizontal orientation. As I said, the OA events look like diminishing respiratory effort at 02:49, and I see some larger pressure support there. Maybe someone else has an opinion.

Attached Files
.pdf   Flow chart.pdf (Size: 886.21 KB / Downloads: 2)
Post Reply Post Reply