Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Alternative to BD syringes? Cost too high
I was looking through the collection and found I have some BD Veternary syringes. I bet that would work on an old dog like you too.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-07-2015, 06:05 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I was looking through the collection and found I have some BD Veternary syringes. I bet that would work on an old dog like you too.

Why not. I still wear my dog tags.
[Image: daD6uvCm.jpg]
"Since this country was founded, each generation of Americans has been summoned to give testimony to its national loyalty. The graves of young Americans who answered the call to service surround the globe." JFK Jan 20, 1961
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Acrobat alternative PDFCreator, good/bad? justMongo 13 997 07-14-2016, 06:00 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Microsoft discounts cost of Windows 8 by 70% Sleepster 30 5,316 03-30-2014, 11:54 AM
Last Post: c0reDump
  Olympic gold has a high price zonk 0 1,193 07-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Last Post: zonk
  American Dietetic Association Using State Legislatures to Block Alternative Nutrition SuperSleeper 0 1,688 07-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper