Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Always during the day
Always during the day
Even on nights with the cpap on I’m still tired all day and don’t feel rested 
Do my pressures need adjusted
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Always during the day
Saxmann, the only way to answer your question is to know what your machine settings are, and the number and types of respiratory events you are having. The easiest way to accomplish that is to download and install the free OSCAR software. You can use an SD card in the slot in the left side of your machine to record data and we will be glad to help you.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Always during the day
Hi Saxmann,
Good to see you back on the forum.

Without seeing some data, we are flying blind trying to determine if your pressure needs adjusted.  There is a good chance that adjustments are in order, but also know that there could be any number of reasons why your tired during the day.  

Your statement "Even on nights with the cpap on I’m still tired all day and don’t feel rested." This suggests that you don't use your machine regularly.

Any new health issues going on?

Go ahead and download the OSCAR software so we can see what your data shows.  Follow the links in my signature line for guidance.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.