Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Am I Missing a Sleeve? Help!
Am I Missing a Sleeve? Help!
I have a resmed airsense 10 with a heated hose. I use it with a dreamwear mask. Today I tried to connect it to two of my other masks I haven't used in a while, a Mirage gel and Airfit P10 and it's as if I'm missing an intermediary sleeve that allows them to connect to the hose.

I can't imagine how I would have lost it because when I got the new draemware mask I put the old masks and parts in a sealed plastic bag. But clearly I am missing something.

And since it's missing with both masks I assume it must be a sleeve that came with the airsense 10 that for some reason was unneeded with the dreamwear.

Am I correct?

Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Am I Missing a Sleeve? Help!
According to the Users Manual for the Dreamwear there is a quick release sleeve that is part of it, and can remain in the hose. Could it be you have left that quick release in the hose? The P10 expects to plug the hose directly into it's soft hose.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Frank, I think I will post a video to help show what I've got.
Post Reply Post Reply
Never mind, I figured it out. There is a part that came with the dreamwear that fit so perfectly into the hose it made it seem like part of the hose. I had pulled on it earlier but it wouldn't budge. However I got it to come out and now the other two masks mate with the hose. So it wasn't that I was missing a part, it's that I had an extra part on the hose that I thought was part of it!
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, that would be the quick release sleave that lets you easily disconnect the Dreamwear.

Glad you found the problem.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 273 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 171 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [Equipment] Resmed N30i/P30i headgear sleeve issues Himrent 1 423 11-23-2023, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown. Captain Howdy 2 478 10-11-2023, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy
  Missing some OSCAR data?/RM AirSense11 TomWii 2 650 08-12-2023, 04:30 PM
Last Post: TomWii
Question [CPAP] Is the Resmed algorithm missing my AHI events? Nathan Graves 2 612 08-10-2023, 08:07 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Aircurve 10 VAUTO - missing Ti MAX/Min,Trigger, Rise time? sleep2023 9 1,018 06-26-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: sleep2023

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.