Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Amara View or Resmed Airfit F30 full face masks
RE: Amara View or Resmed Airfit F30 full face masks
I'm finding that the AirFit F30 is serving me very well. It's a medium and although I do need to adjust it from time to time @ night, it's comfortable. 

The longer I use it, the more I like it.  Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
I got the Amara View to a good adjustment but it always hurts the tip of my nose no matter how I adjust it. The airfit f30 seals better than the view since it has a bit harder plastic on the sides and it doesn't blow out like the view can. The f30 also doesn't hurt my nose at all like the view did.
Post Reply Post Reply
The F30 is working well for me, my AHI is usually under 1 , the lowest it has ever been and no leaks. But as mentioned by earlier scribe the adjustment is critical to stopping leaks.
  I find the Amara view harness that I am now using, better than the Remsed design as the mask  doesnt move around as much and the straps leave less dents in my skull Oh-jeez 
I am a mouth breather and when my jaw drops this breaks the cushion seal so I  tape my mouth  with blue painters tape.  A soft collars works too but not as effective.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-16-2020, 09:18 PM)hegel Wrote: PhoebeAnne, whatever happened to your experiment with gluing the P10 prongs onto an amara view or f30?
Like you, I'm sleeping well with the F30 and so I'll put that experiment off for a bit.

...but I've got a bunch of P10 prongs and a couple F30s and Amara Views ready to go. It's amazing to me to see how sensitive the F30 is to minor strap adjustment, body position, and mouth/tongue orientation.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Congested/painful itch reaction/face hotness upon use of CPAP Yeliad 6 149 Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Yeliad
  Skin Irritation from Masks Granny7 19 2,714 04-13-2024, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Little Olive
Gross EVIDENCE OF AIRFIT P10 VENT OBSTRUCTION CAUSING HYPERCAPNIA mdmarmd 139 35,521 04-12-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 72 5,553 04-08-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  Cpap Mask Marks on Face and neck newtothis1 3 126 04-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: cdplatt
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 5 511 04-03-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: hejohoo
Angry Waking Up with CPAP, Not Getting Full Nights Rest. What Settings to Change? xgrea40 3 309 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: jcp519

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.