Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Amazing
I am jealous. After 2 years on ASV, I only get below 1 a few times a month, but normally below 3.
I will have to have you stop by and set up my machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great results revpappy! Happy for you!!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-15-2016, 09:15 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Congrats on the great results...I'm jealous you found an auto bipap for only $350. Out of curiosity, how close was I?

Success like yours is the most satisfying thing for those of us who post on this forum. Thanks for following up. "Amazing" sure sounds better than "Desperate" LOL

I had to change the EPAP min to 16 but other than that you were dead on! Thank you! My AHI continues to be less than 1!
(01-16-2016, 11:36 PM)bwexler Wrote: I am jealous. After 2 years on ASV, I only get below 1 a few times a month, but normally below 3.
I will have to have you stop by and set up my machine.

I have to give all of the credit to Sleeprider!
Post Reply Post Reply

(01-20-2016, 10:46 AM)revpappy Wrote: [quote='Sleeprider' pid='146527' dateline='1452867328']
Congrats on the great results...I'm jealous you found an auto bipap for only $350. Out of curiosity, how close was I?

Success like yours is the most satisfying thing for those of us who post on this forum. Thanks for following up. "Amazing" sure sounds better than "Desperate" LOL

I had to change the EPAP min to 16 but other than that you were dead on! Thank you! My AHI continues to be less than 1!

Made my day, thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] New Replacement Wisp Mask: New Is Amazing! player 0 201 02-02-2017, 12:09 AM
Last Post: player
  Some mornings AMAZING, some awful SleepyMcGee 20 1,004 10-18-2016, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SleepyMcGee
  Finally getting good nights - amazing Peter_C 13 2,868 07-10-2014, 07:02 PM
Last Post: DNB128
Thumbsup This board is amazing! Thank you. Still a couple of questions.... biglar831 4 2,237 11-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Last Post: zonk