Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Amazon Extension Interfering with Apneaboard
Angry 
Had an issue with Apneaboard today in that it would not continue after posting a message or marking a forum read. It would just sit at this:

[Image: apneaboard-markedread.PNG]

Started disabling my addons and found that the Amazon Assistant for Firefox extension decided to update itself today with a new version that prevented the site from moving to the next page. Oh-jeez

Figured I'd throw this out there in case anyone else is seeing the same behavior today.

bye bye extension... Rolleyes

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Good to know. Oddly enough, due to a problem with FB on Chrome, I just installed FF on all my devices. So far I'm liking it.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
I have settled on Pale Moon. A FF fork. (FF got forked?)You might want to give a lookee see.
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply

Just a heads up. If you go to the page where all the forums are listed, and if you click on the blue circle that has the arrow (this says there are new posts since your last visit), it will mark that forum as read. It won't reload the page. (explained here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-Links-Etc )

There is no way I would have an Amazon extension in my browser! Tracking your site visits, who else you shop with, where else you are going and for how long you visit there....nope. Can't stand that oversized, bloated, business killer.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I knew about the blue circle but it also held up the refresh after a post. I had to click the "...don't wait any longer" link to get it to go on.

Everything you do and have done on the internet has been tracked for years by dozens of companies and government agencies. There is nothing you can do to prevent it short of unplugging the internet from your life and never making a phone call. Coffee

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-12-2015, 08:20 AM)AlanE Wrote: Everything you do and have done on the internet has been tracked for years by dozens of companies and government agencies.

Sure, but when the tracking software wrecks my computer's speed and reliability it is time to get rid of that particular bit of bloatware. I use Amazon and I have their Kindle software for ebooks, but that only runs when I want it to.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Your brain is not the boss.

Post Reply Post Reply

It served its purpose for black friday. its gone now so the forum works as expected again.

Post Reply Post Reply