Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

An update on my ASV use
Hello all,
I've been a stranger and have not really been an active poster lately.
So, lately for the past 45 days or so, I've not been able to get more then 4.5 or 5 hours of sleep while using my machine, but damn do I feel great!
I have not used SleepyHead yet, my sleep Dr. assigned one of her RPN's to work with me, this man has gone out of his way to make time to see me whenever I want or need to!
I need to change the pressure settings in my profile as he has adjusted it a couple of times. When I am no longer being treated like i am their only patient I will set up SleepHead.
From the beginning of this latest journey that started with a referral from my personal doc to see a sleep doc has been about 10 months, after about seven months I became a voice they did not want to hear from, enough bitching and complaining they decided to turn things around and pay attention to my care!.

I will be lurking and learning like I have been for the last 4 months, again a big thanks to those who have directly helped me in the early days, Sleeprider, DeepBreathing and more i forget about, the advice has helped me in many ways! To all the others who ask questions, thank you! I would not have thought about many of them and have been educated well because of them.

Thanks

SarcasticDave, how is your treatment working?

That's all for now, i will be around.
"Right wrongs nobody" 
Mountain Charlie McKiernan 
Post Reply Post Reply
Keep in touch. Hopefully you get the hours you need, whatever that is. It would be interesting to hear more about your experience with the RPN. It's great to find someone genuinely interested in their craft and curious in matters of improving your results.
Post Reply Post Reply
Shift Worker,
A sincere apology on the long delay. I just came across this.

My ASV treatment is doing very well. I've been on it about 4 months. Made 2 adjustments after the 3rd month; adjustment of EPAP Min up to 9.4 then 3 days later up to 9.6. I'm averaging weekly under 1.0 AHI and many nights at 0. Getting an increase to 5.5 hrs average sleep nightly as well.

Hoping you're doing well also.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  90 day update JohnnyGobbs 25 1,453 01-13-2018, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset Fails update MyAir skylark 2 376 10-23-2017, 07:26 PM
Last Post: TASmart
Thumbsup Update on my partner recently diagnosed. yazwayne 3 285 09-20-2017, 07:42 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Update on my Journey with Apnea & POTS BrassCat 3 247 09-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Battery pack update.. Ockrocket 30 2,016 06-21-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: personal111
  AHI update pogosix 3 346 05-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Vertigo/CPAP Pressure Update- CPAP causing inner ear problems SuperSleeper 72 75,959 04-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Newbee2016