Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Analyzing Data Results
Analyzing Data Results
I have a 3B Medical Luna II for about 9 months now. Things were going ok other than me trying different masks. Then in the past 2 -3 weeks my AHI went up ( from 3-4 to 7-10 ranges) and can't seem to figure out what happened. My auto pressure range is 7 to 11. I went back to a full face mask that had done well and can't get down below 5. I noticed that when my #CAs increase from 5- 15 to 25-40 my AHI is high even with low/acceptable apneas and hypopneas . I noticed that I am having increased #CAs just before or after a bathroom break during the night or just before the end of the sleep in morning. I am thinking these CAs are not valid as I am awake in these periods.
Since 3B does not work with OSCAR I can't do a detailed analysis. Mt sleep doctor is no help.
Any thoughts or comments or suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Analyzing Data Results
The experts here are data driven but OSCAR is not an option. So here's a thought. Just for grins, exclude the centrals that occur when you think you are awake, then recalculate the AHI. Just an experiment out of curiosity. The machine can't tell whether you are asleep or awake, although you may guess by looking at the flow rate. Anyway, just a thought.
Post Reply Post Reply
download 'pap link' desktop software from this forum <private files and links>,
post results:-
pressure setting?
epr/reslex?
ramp if any?
ahi=oa/ca/hyp?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks I will check into this.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I can't seem to find "pap link" to download. Can you point me to it?
Post Reply Post Reply
Download from Here, scroll down to see pap link
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply. I did send you an email with some comments, etc
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
3B CPAP units do not need data software (SleepyHead or OSCAR) to create reports!  To create basic reports use the 3B Luna QR phone app.  It produces PDF reports using QR codes automatically produced by the Luna CPAP machine.  The problem with this app is that the print-outs from the PDF files are TERRIBLE!  

A much better alternative is to create and print-out exceelnt detailed Quick Reports using the ICodeConnect generator from data saved on the internal SD card in the CPAP unit. Here is the link: https://icodeconnect.com/users/login
A login account is not required to generate Quick Reports! 

Detailed ICodeConnect instructions are available here: http://www.3bmedical.com/assets/uploads/...eports.pdf

Hopefully these resources will help!

C Ferg
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I have found the iConnect reports and they seem to help a lot. I wish it would show the breathing traces also.
Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Results - Would love feedback and support! anyadee23 3 84 10-05-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar results looks good. Still waking a lot? anyadee23 5 176 10-05-2022, 10:54 AM
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 11 702 10-01-2022, 03:47 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
Question [CPAP] Opinions sought on OSCAR results - new UARS case cwhyd 7 215 09-30-2022, 10:12 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  In search of feed back of initial BiPAP results nrelaz 1 97 09-29-2022, 08:44 AM
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 211 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Starting Treatment - APAP Settings/First Night Results willaien 11 324 09-27-2022, 09:25 AM
Last Post: KeepSmiling

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.