Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Analyzing Data Results
Analyzing Data Results
I have a 3B Medical Luna II for about 9 months now. Things were going ok other than me trying different masks. Then in the past 2 -3 weeks my AHI went up ( from 3-4 to 7-10 ranges) and can't seem to figure out what happened. My auto pressure range is 7 to 11. I went back to a full face mask that had done well and can't get down below 5. I noticed that when my #CAs increase from 5- 15 to 25-40 my AHI is high even with low/acceptable apneas and hypopneas . I noticed that I am having increased #CAs just before or after a bathroom break during the night or just before the end of the sleep in morning. I am thinking these CAs are not valid as I am awake in these periods.
Since 3B does not work with OSCAR I can't do a detailed analysis. Mt sleep doctor is no help.
Any thoughts or comments or suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Analyzing Data Results
The experts here are data driven but OSCAR is not an option. So here's a thought. Just for grins, exclude the centrals that occur when you think you are awake, then recalculate the AHI. Just an experiment out of curiosity. The machine can't tell whether you are asleep or awake, although you may guess by looking at the flow rate. Anyway, just a thought.
Post Reply Post Reply
download 'pap link' desktop software from this forum <private files and links>,
post results:-
pressure setting?
epr/reslex?
ramp if any?
ahi=oa/ca/hyp?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks I will check into this.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't seem to find "pap link" to download. Can you point me to it?
Post Reply Post Reply
Download from Here, scroll down to see pap link
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply. I did send you an email with some comments, etc
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar CPAP Optimization Results-Awesome!? SeePak 18 335 28 minutes ago
Last Post: SeePak
  [Treatment] Help with interpreting OSCAR results 6bez8dF5lf 7 182 Yesterday, 10:13 AM
Last Post: 6bez8dF5lf
  Test results Kmzizzle 18 1,521 04-12-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Treatment] New to CPAP but keen to learn - Please could you help with results and Q's? JustinWoods 19 1,948 04-10-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Help interpreting my results (and hello!) mluck94 4 144 04-08-2024, 10:18 AM
Last Post: mluck94
  Having fluctuating results 3rd week in. Data attached Jscott321 5 204 04-03-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Jscott321
  Do I not need a CPAP anymore? In-Lab Study Results brehski 6 204 04-03-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.