Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

And SleepyHead's New Software License is...
RE: And SleepyHead's New Software License is...
I take it the "business" SELLING Sleepyhead disks on Ebay are flouting Mark's goodwill??

Thanks again Mark, I've found Sleepyhead invaluable in my Sleep Apnea treatment and it reminds me it's about time I made another donation.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mark,
Congrats on "regaining your balance", and I support your business model wholeheartedly. I donated and will continue to do so periodically. Your work has saved lives, literally and I thank you.[/u]
Inspired
Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
I would like to make a donation for Sleepyhead software. Does anyone know the conversion of dollars to AUD? I just need to know how to figure what I am actually donating.

Thanks,
v/r
Jeff
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
My donation thru the link was converted to usd .
Post Reply Post Reply
Online currency converter:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=con...an+dollars

To donate to JediMark, go to http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/ and scroll down to the Donate button near the end of the page.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you from me as well. Your software is the best.

Rich
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post images

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I will head there now.

fos
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks for the work you have put in, I appreciate and support OpenSource software. I will be making a donation in the morning.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wink 
(03-25-2016, 08:25 PM)OpalRose Wrote: jedimark,
Just want to say...Thank You for caring and for updating us on your decision.
Without this software, many of us would be lost.

You are very much appreciated!

+1
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-26-2016, 06:20 PM)foss Wrote: I would like to make a donation for Sleepyhead software. Does anyone know the conversion of dollars to AUD? I just need to know how to figure what I am actually donating.

Thanks,
v/r
Jeff

Just type in "Australian Dollar" to Google and you'll get a converter. Well, at least I did. These days, Google tends to give everyone different results for the same query.

It told me 1 Australian Dollar = 0.75 US Dollar today (03/27/2016).
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 430 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,007 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,101 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 684 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.