Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

And now for something completely different!!!
(04-18-2012, 09:41 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Ready for his first foam finger at the football game!

Yes he is ready for his foam finger Paula.

Thank you all for your congratulations. They are appreciated.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
CongratsCongratsCongratsCongratsCongratsCongrats

There is nothing more precious than Grandkids!
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

I'm not at the grandchild point yet - and my kids both say "ain't happening!" But I did just get my first great-nephew. :-) I told my neice, "I'm gonna be a great great uncle... already ordered the drum set..."

(04-19-2012, 08:46 AM)CHanlon Wrote: I told my neice, "I'm gonna be a great great uncle... already ordered the drum set..."

Oh yeah, the parents are just gonna love you for that. Big Grinnie
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(04-19-2012, 09:07 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(04-19-2012, 08:46 AM)CHanlon Wrote: I told my neice, "I'm gonna be a great great uncle... already ordered the drum set..."

Oh yeah, the parents are just gonna love you for that. Big Grinnie

I'm pretty sure thats why my own kids don't plan on having kids until after I'm confined. :-p