Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Another OSCAR Display Problem
Another OSCAR Display Problem
When OSCAR opens, I can't access the first couple of  subjects--not the ones that come up first.  I always scroll down to see the last of the statistics given (respiration, leaks, etc.) and it's like the page got stuck there--I don't see the first couple.  I've moved Leaks to nearly the top to watch it daily, and it now appears It appears Flow rate and Pressure are missing and Leaks shows up where Flow rate should be.  How do I fix this?  I hadn't been messing around with anything that would have changed this.  Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Another OSCAR Display Problem
I think you are referring to the graphs on the Daily page, right? I've had some unusual problems when a Ctrl or Shift key was stuck down when I tried to move things with the mouse.

Both the left sidebar and the main graphs display have their own vertical scroll bars and they function independently.

If it's useful, you can reset the graphs to their "standard" order with View/Reset Graphs/Standard.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, Gus. I did what you said and Event Flags showed up at the top. I then discovered the chart at the very bottom right side where you selected the items you wanted shown--most not checked (they had been previously). I checked the missing ones and all returned on the screen. Should all be checked, or can some be left off?
Post Reply Post Reply
Normally, all graphs are left enabled (checked).
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 73 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 335 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 158 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Dell XPS-13 Laptop & OSCAR Display Resolution 44tonner 2 209 03-04-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: 44tonner
  Oscar Time Display Discrepancy BeardedPAP 2 707 11-25-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: CWest
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 604 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 776 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.