Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist.
RE: Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist.
(11-21-2022, 10:25 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Cuppa - Was this DV64 purchased locally and not from a U.S. vendor?   What happens if you set your PC's clock ahead 1 day prior to running OSCAR?

- Red

Hi Red, 
Both my & my friend's DV64's were purchased from a vendor in the US. (Respshop) and the 'delay' issue has only been an issue recently after updating to OSCAR 1.4.  Although I didn't use OSCAR 1.3 regularly, when I did use it it would download data up to the night just gone. 

I just tried setting my computer's clock a day ahead. It made no difference to the data which OSCAR found.
ie. Todays real date is 22nd  - I reset computer to 23rd. Data which has uploaded is for 20th. 

What did change was the notice on the Welcome Page. It said 'The last time you used your Devilbiss Blue StandardPlus was 2 days ago (on 20th November 2022). And date of last imported data shown in Profile corresponded with the reset computer date (23rd)

I then changed the computer date back to the correct date (22nd) & tried uploading again and the Welcome Page changed to 1 day ago - still with data for 20th & last import date in Profile now saying 22nd.

Cuppa
Post Reply Post Reply
FYI, the Service Manual for the IntelliPAP 2 & IntelliPAP Blue (DV63 & DV64) are now available from our Private Files & Links area.

The direct link to the Members-Only Files page (including this Service Manual) is in this thread:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Only-FILES

Keep in mind, you'll need to be logged into your forum account to access that link.

This "Service Manual" is not the same as the "Clinician Manual". The service manuals are primarily for repairs and maintenance on the machine, while the Clinician Manual is primarily instructions on how to set up various clinical settings and pressures.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-21-2022, 04:30 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: FYI, the Service Manual for the IntelliPAP 2 & IntelliPAP Blue (DV63 & DV64) are now available from our Private Files & Links area.

Thanks for doing that SuperSleeper.
Post Reply Post Reply
It may be worth mentioning that I am using OSCAR 1.4 on a Mac & my friend with the same 'delay' issue is using it on a PC.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a zipped copy of the SD card files (21.2Mb)  I could send to someone to look at if need be. All I can see on it is as below. I have tried multiple ways to open the .BIN files just to see if the contents revealed any dates, but nothing I have tried can open the .BIN files , even though I followed a variety of online advice to do so. I'm guessing that these files must contain some sort of proprietary code to prevent users from viewing their own data, but that OSCAR has a way around this? 

Post Reply Post Reply
Bin usually stands for, "binary", as opposed to a text file. You will need a hex editor program to view its contents.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please upload the zip file of your data card to my Dropbox folder. Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.

What is the last date of data you expect to be on the card?
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-21-2022, 09:38 PM)GuyScharf Wrote: Please upload the zip file of your data card to my Dropbox folder. Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.

What is the last date of data you expect to be on the card?

Thank you Guy! Really appreciate it!
I have just uploaded it to your dropbox. File name is Cuppa.zip
The card was taken from my CPAP machine today. 22nd Nov '22. I copied it from the SD card this morning, & the latest OSCAR displays is 20th Nov '22. 
It should display 21st Nov'22 & I believe that data must be on the card because I will be able to get it tomorrow. That has been the pattern. 
I included my email on the dropbox uploader so if you need to ask anything further please feel free to email me, or message me via the forum. 

regards
Cuppa
Post Reply Post Reply
GuyScharf - PM sent.
Post Reply Post Reply
@GuyScharf

Hiya have sent you another PM today, wondering if you had a chance to check out what I sent you via dropbox? The 'issue' remains consistent & unchanged. 

cheers
Cuppa
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 1 62 Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 86 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 924 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 269 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 240 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 902 03-29-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: StuartC
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 239 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.