Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Another P10 Miracle?!
Another P10 Miracle?!
It may just be a fluke. I've been using the ResMed P10 pillows for several weeks and loved them. My AHI has been around 2 while using them. The other night I decided to just try out the large sized adapter. My AHI has now dropped to 0.1 for several nights. That's just amazing!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Another P10 Miracle?!
Resistance is futile.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-04-2015, 11:06 AM)GingerMan512 Wrote: It may just be a fluke. I've been using the ResMed P10 pillows for several weeks and loved them. My AHI has been around 2 while using them. The other night I decided to just try out the large sized adapter. My AHI has now dropped to 0.1 for several nights. That's just amazing!

A bit confused... do you mean you went up a size - like from medium to large?? Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes sorry, I went from medium to large.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-04-2015, 01:50 PM)GingerMan512 Wrote: Yes sorry, I went from medium to large.

this is a theme with the P10. Take the size you think you need and go up one.

For me, I feel most comfy with the XS, but if I have any stuffiness going on, I use the S and endure the nare stretching for the payoff of extra air volume.
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh no, another P10 success story!!! Oh-jeez Oh-jeez

Just kidding folks actually I am glad to hear it. Way to go GingerMan.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I switched from FX med to P-10. I went back and forth between med and lge and finally settled on med. I keep the fx for a back up.

My fine tuning is involving pressures, not mask size. we are all different.

Don't fight it, the P-10 is the new rageBig Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-04-2015, 11:06 AM)GingerMan512 Wrote: The other night I decided to just try out the large sized adapter. My AHI has now dropped to 0.1 for several nights. That's just amazing!
Top of the class
Amazing

Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: resistance.jpg]

Oh.. wrong image.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
GingerMan512,
Glad the P10 is working for you. Smile

Me DME told me I couldn't wear anything larger than the extra small size, so that's what I started with.

When I experience a lot of nasal stuffiness, I switched up to size small, and the same happened, my AHI and leak rate went down, and I could breath better. Now I just stick with the size small.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Miracle of the Soft Cervical Collar spudhorse 16 1,214 12-04-2023, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] New Mask Miracle! TimtheEnchanter 2 1,082 11-08-2017, 05:11 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Miracle I have my new BIPAP ASV bwexler 10 4,745 10-24-2013, 09:58 AM
Last Post: me50

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.