I am new to the forum and thought I would say, "Hi". I am also new to CPAP. I received my diagnosis and prescription a week ago, quickly found this forum, and began researching equipment features and reviews before receiving my equipment.
I picked up my new ResMed S9 Autoset with Humidifier and ClimateLine yesterday, and last night was my first use. I can already tell I this is going to be very helpful!
Since finding this forum, I have:
* Taken the forum survey.
* Checked out the Apnea Board Wiki.
* Downloaded the ResScan software.
* Downloaded the S9 Clinician manual.
* Forwarded the forum link to my Dad (a ten year CPAP user).
* Read several posts and reviews.
Thank you for all the great posts and friendly community!