Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Another newbie
RE: Another newbie
Well, I can't post a link or pictures yet, but I will when I can
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-05-2017, 03:19 AM)F Mac Wrote: Well, I can't post a link or pictures yet, but I will when I can

It sometimes takes a little while for the system to process these permissions. Try again in half an hour or so.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'll follow your thread and try to comment on your data. Welcome to the Apnea Board.

Rich
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post images

Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, I haven't worked out if I can post the pictures directly onto the forum here, but I've got a link to the album on Imgur.

http://imgur.com/a/axPFB

Obviously my AHI is pretty good at the moment, especially compared to my sleep study result of 55. I'm mostly just curious about the centrals and complete lack of obstructive episodes. Is that something I should worry about or look into further?
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, you CAs appear to be pressure induced and your pressure increase is coming from Flow Limitation.  

I'm going to suggest you lower your MAX pressure from 12 to 10.  Eventually you may end up on straight CPAP fixed pressure of ???.
Hopefully this will lower your CA.  I do expect to lower the MAX again.

We need to see what this change does to both OA and CA.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Lowering a Varying AHI for a Newbie rtkierke 5 95 03-17-2024, 09:51 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Newbie kindly asking for OSCAR analysis ash630 1 120 03-13-2024, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] [NEWBIE] I cannot sleep with CPAP colethegamer 11 442 03-06-2024, 10:58 AM
Last Post: colethegamer
  Newbie with extreme swallowing air Burrells5 3 238 02-28-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Newbie - Can't seem to Fall Asleep with Apap on JoniBean 4 269 02-27-2024, 12:13 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
Question [Diagnosis] NEWBIE Looking for first diagnosis assistance Gothenburg85 5 333 02-16-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Gothenburg85
  BiPap Newbie - struggling McMartin 6 362 02-01-2024, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.