Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Another thread for low-AHI bragging
RE: Another thread for low-AHI bragging
Bah Humbug!  I have gone in reverse!  Though I had a 0.0 the other night I got a 3 this morning and a 6 at the start of the week.
All due to a crap chin strap and air escaping out my lips and the worst I had was an 8 when the chin strap slipped and took the Nasal Pillows with it.
Very annoying!
Everyone has a bad night just to keep us on our toes.   Rolleyes

Sleep-well everyone!
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Another thread for low-AHI bragging
(05-11-2018, 05:53 AM)Fats Drywaller Wrote: Just an anecdotal follow-up, also for the possible benefit (moral support) of newbies who still have any doubts about this stuff:  I was short of sleep two nights ago, only for operational reasons:  had to stay up late and then had a very early appointment in the AM and was forced by that to get up at an unreasonable hour, argh (drag self out of bed).  Yesterday afternoon, napped for a couple of hours, as expected.  Went to bed early yesterday evening, put on the mask, conked out ... and slept for ten hours with an AHI over that time of 0.6!  Woke up feeling not only completely refreshed, but amazed that I had been able to sleep for so long, which hadn't happened in years.  What a relief.

Yow!!  Am I having FUN yet??  (As Zippy used to say.)

This stuff really works!

To me (having had various other medical problems over the years), two other great points about it are that it involves no drugs and it's non-invasive.

Impressive!!! Yay!!!

My first, second week into it... All I wanted to do was sleep.  I think it's reported that some of us, 'we/us cpap users' will sometimes have a 'sleep debt' and/or a 'sleep rebound' which usually subsides in a few more weeks of consistent cpap use.  I too have taken a dive into the 9-12 hour brinks of luxurious. moon-washing restful, depths of sleep.

YES, it really works.  CPAP IS LIFE!!!   Too-funny
DreamBreather  Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,964 359,682 Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Last Post: btreger
  MaggieL, Better than a Sweaty Zombie Meat Sack Therapy Thread MaggieL 37 1,076 04-16-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  sleepingbetterinFl - Therapy Thread sleepingbetterinFl 82 588 04-13-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Wjg's Therapy Thread wjg1 35 821 04-12-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: wjg1
  [Treatment] Valtor Therapy Thread - from Autoset to Vauto Valtor 50 1,382 04-12-2024, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 34 2,775 04-08-2024, 03:26 PM
Last Post: IanD
  mallar's therapy thread mallar 11 282 04-06-2024, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.