Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any Feedback on Tap-Pap pillow mask?
Any Feedback on Tap-Pap pillow mask?
Hi,
In the quest for leak free sleep, I'm thinking of giving the Tap-Pap a try and was hoping to get some genuine feedback on this mask.
Failure is NOT an option.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any Feedback on Tap-Pap pillow mask?
There's a thread in the Review Forum I think.

Yep, found it.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-Tap-Pap-Mask
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any Feedback on Tap-Pap pillow mask?
Thanks Paula
Failure is NOT an option.
Post Reply Post Reply
new post & Tap-Pap pillow mask?
I have used the tap mask for over a year(same one, use mouthwash to clean it(take top half off) I hope to answer some questions, that may have been answered already.. 1 love it, hate having to deal with cpap but so far best mask ever! been thru 5-6? dr told me MANY of her patients did not like the bulk of the no mask you see advert on TV I did/have, not had the fitting problems, it was too loose when first molded, and has started loosening again last 2 days I noticed.(since Nov 2013.not bad) With me, if not tight on teeth I do pop it out, you can get an excellent fit with the screw attacher, BUT I didn't know normal, until just last week I went from med to small, now NO LEAKS< NO NOISE!!!! The thing that really does tick me off & I wrote them about it since I have to pay out of pocket, is why they put 3 different sizes in these & the pillow nose ones of all kinds, very wasteful, and to buy just 1 pr sm nos epieces 22. bucks plus shippin at Supplier #1. I know the groups policy on exchanging new parts still in PKG which I too think is STUPID, so I started a Face Book sleep apnea group( I think, at least I tried) for the trading of such parts, I have been on cpap since 2007, have boatloads of large normal nasal pillows & med, and just 1 large, and even masks never opened. I do not need, and again they have not been opened. AND I bought my last cpap on craigslist, as I was being severely overcharged by the company I was with. So If adm allows this post, please come join, we can talk apnea & maybe trade some useless expensive NEW parts. Also even tho been on cpap for 7 years, I still really know nothing about all these numbers you speak of, how dr knows anything, as I have an older machine, and have no idea how she KNOWS things are going great just because I wear it, yet still exhausted all day??? ANd until Tap mask it always said large leak, yet she was happy? she turned it up from 7-9, but that was only because I told her all these wonderful things this is sposed to be helping IT IS NOT, and I wake up gasping.........wt loss(gained, B/p UP higher, and daytime tiredness worse............ all she says is you stopped breathing 78 times in 1 hr you need it, I questioned why pulse ox is almost always 90 or below in bed with machine on, she said sleep apnea, does not cause low o2 sats, cannot get in to see her til end of March, about to just give it up......I do however DROOL horribly with tap mask. So hello everyone, and please feel free to tell me what machine I need to get, so Dr. REALLY knows what is going on???????
sue in Ohio
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adjusting to Nasal Pillow Mask DenKen31 9 990 04-12-2024, 09:57 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 604 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 244 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 283 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  Sleep HQ Chart Feedback RobertGeorge 9 315 03-21-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 5,131 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13
  Resmed P30i Nasal Pillow Fix cjtownsend1 1 321 02-25-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.